Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Drogadon posted:

Apparently Keylor Navas is close to signing for Bayern, I will be really mad if he goes there to play in the local cup against 3.Liga schoolteachers while Neuer plays in the Champion's League and Bundesliga

Neuer to play as centre half in a 3 man back line while Navas is in goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Levundouski will be playing a "Schrödinger's 9" which is where an actual striker gets lumped into Pep's dumb formations, similar to what Mandzukic did before he realized it was all lame and gay.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Katana Gomai posted:

They're poo poo and no one outside of Gelsenkirchen likes them and lol if you just randomly pick a club to follow without any knowledge of them,

OP I think blindly following, say, Dortmund because "gently caress Bayern" is eminently acceptable.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Smirr posted:

They're a less talented and perpetually uglier version of Dortmund, but their supporters are just as sanctimonious for some reason. Unlike Leverkusen, it's not only funny that they never win any meaningful titles, it's also cool and good and necessary. The only Schalke supporter I know IRL is a guy who looks like a kiddie-fiddling slab of ham and unbuttons his shirts down to the sternum. I'd tell you to stay away from Schalke but you do already have a Man City av so idk.

Reminder that Man City dusted Bayern last year with James "Jimmy" Milner, a true brave English Lion, running the match. Could have won by more if Pellegrini knew the tiebrakers, lmao

What I am trying to say is that Man City would beat Brazil 14-1.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Volkerball posted:

They smoked Real Madrid in one leg last year as well. Sucks they lost Gotze, but hopefully they can still surprise some people. Speaking of which, where did all the Gotze money go? They haven't made any big transfers since then, have they?

They transfered Lewandowski!

• Locked thread