Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

GhostDog posted:

Un.
loving.
Glaublich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
Good stream anywhere?

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
Boom.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
So with Mandzukic leaving, who is going to be up front for Bayern? Lewandowski?

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
With Pep I just don't know, man :smith:

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Levundouski will be playing a "Schrödinger's 9" which is where an actual striker gets lumped into Pep's dumb formations, similar to what Mandzukic did before he realized it was all lame and gay.

"The game is not won or lost until you open the box"

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
Yeah but do they have an Official theme song??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK_bRU_FrHI

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster

actionjackson posted:

Can someone be American and not be a plastic?

No

Source: Am an American and a Bayern fan

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
I'm not sure when I get to remove my plastic title.

I started really watching league football about 6-7 years ago. I'd been following Germany in the past world cups, so I wanted to see what team Klose played for because he was my favorite player to watch. It was Bayern Munich, so I started watching their games.

When my (then) girlfriend took a study abroad in Munich, I was lucky enough to connect with ephex, who got me amazing tickets to see their last season game against Stuttgart at home in Allianz. It was amazing.

But I guess I have to have been born in Munich or something to be a legitimate fan :smith:

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
But I base my self worth off the internet

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
The OP should basically be a comprehensive writeup of the history of FC Bayern Munich and how they're the greatest, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
I really like the new Bayern jersey

then again I'm broke

• Locked thread