Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I hate Barcelona so much and I can't get enough of beating them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

No problem. I was actually born in Hamburg and lived there for the first years of my life, so I am uniquely situated to become HSV's number one fan all the while claiming I only liked Bayern "ironically."

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I look forward to AT LEAST one more cycle of:

A) Dominate first game in group of tournament
B) Shock loss in second game to Balkan country
C) Slip through third game with a narrow margin
D) Dominate two heavy hitters to get everyone's hopes up
E) Lose to Italy or Spain

before we even CONSIDER switching from Löw. Jupp would be awesome but I think he will be too old.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I can't really fathom how that ended in a draw.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I think it might be best if HSV just get relegated already.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Lazlow posted:

was that off of contento?

I don't think so.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Even when he does nothing wrong, I have this very strong dislike for Rafinha.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Eat a dick, Dortmund.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Better to have this over with now, get him fit in time for the rest of the season and the WC.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Thank god Jogi Low is on our side. It's so obvious... foolish Dortmunders.

[edit] BAYERNJAGER

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Anyone catch Jogi Low giving a big wink to the camera as it panned over the Bayern Munich fans after the third goal? Love that Bayern scarf he had.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I'm going to remember this, I wonder if I turn into that much of a puss when Germany loses a game. Apologies to my friends and family.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I was forced to get only cents on the dollar when I sold all my Bayern apparel today. Thanks Pep.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Inspirational football from Bayern today

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Finally. gently caress.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

That was intense, what a loving poo poo first half. Stuttgart probably deserved a point but hey.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Thank you Schalke for showing Leverkusen how it's done!

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

The season is ruined.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Let's talk about Hamburg losing another loving game instead.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

1 - 0 down to Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final, you say? A true meltdown. It is literally impossible to overturn this 1 goal lead.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I have to admit I was really convinced that we were going to win, if only Pep played the correct line-up. He basically played it, and... Now I have to choose between an "all Spanish" final and a Chelsea-RMA final. Horrible.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

loving hell, Hamburg

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I wonder how unpleasant this next season is going to be.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

So it looks like Mandzukic wants out.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Pep is literally insane and will continue with the same poo poo for another season.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Dunban posted:

Hm yes, winning the double which included winning the league earlier than anyone has ever managed to. That sure is some poo poo.

It's not as if Pep took a band of scruffy misfits and set the Bundesliga alight with them. There was a hell of a lot of quality on that team, so it's difficult to measure how effective he really was. I'm not a Pep hater by any means and was very happy when he came to us, but if he doesn't change his tactics at all next season we're in trouble. I think you're just being contrary but if you really don't see it I guess I don't know what to say.

Katana Gomai posted:

Bayern won four titles this season; complains about poo poo manager. :newlol:

It's not THAT we lost, it's HOW we ended up losing. You people can be awfully dense sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Shroud posted:

Some people are just clueless. Pep is going to play a midfielder up top. It's going to be Lahm.

drat, I felt the excitement deep in my belly as I rushed to post this joke first, but you beat me to it.

• Locked thread