Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
az
Dec 2, 2005

gently caress yeah let's do this, gonna go make some bavarians cry tonight. :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

That is a awesome banner and please tell me they make a t-shirt of that.

Yes there are;

Katana Gomai posted:

The proud Sportvereins of Hamburg are not more or less racist than other (non-east German) clubs so you're good.

I don't want to put my hands in the fire for HSV fans but I don't think they are any more racist than any of the eastern clubs, I'm pretty sure less. And Pauli fans would eat their own if they were found to be fascists.

az fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Jul 22, 2013

az
Dec 2, 2005

I took a look and you can find them on international ebay if you really want to, just don't wear them around Germany unless you know what you're doing. I've seen them in many colors like celtic green, pauli brown, black, olive drab, dark grey etc. They do look fantastic worn and on a wall.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Ewar Woowar posted:

And by seeing I mean hearing about it because we don't get the Bundesliga here.

Just in case you don't know, you can stream every Bundesliga game live on the internet.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Dirtmund :allears:

az
Dec 2, 2005

HSV suicide watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

az
Dec 2, 2005

hopterque posted:

I'm still so sad they didn't get relegated. gently caress.

So are all St. Pauli fans.

• Locked thread