Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
Gladbach out as well! Hertha, Düsseldorf and Hamburg might be next :stare:

I was at the Fortuna Köln - Mainz game yesterday, Mainz was atrocious upfront. It's going to be very interesting in the Bundesliga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

It seems that Boka doesn't know what the gently caress is going on.
I think it wont get better with my VFB this year since der schöne Bruno is pretty limited tactically. Also, living in Köln and having a love & hate relationship with the Effzeh: they certainly will play better this season and make it to the Bundesligaadfgdfg... Who am I kidding :smithicide:

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

Oliax posted:

Speaking of Bruno... isn't he starting to exceed his typical shelf-life? I always thought of him as Magath-lite. Come in, kick rear end, have short-term success until everyone realizes you're kind of an rear end, get fired, repeat?

imho he exceeded his shelf-life several times already but his fate his linked with Fredi Bobic's future. Either they both get fired or none. Knowing the VFB at the moment, nothing will change... neither the "shoot the ball to Ibesivic and he might score" tactic nor mostly bad transfer decisions. :smith:

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

Katana Gomai posted:

While we're on that, I sincerely hope Fortuna Köln makes it instead of Bayern II. Not only would it be great for the city (even the FC fans I know want them to succeed), but the 3. Liga really doesn't need any second teams.

*edit: It's loving bullshit that Fortuna and Bayern II have to go into playoffs to get promoted even after winning their respective leagues. The system sucks.

It's also the first time since 1983 that the Südstadion is completely sold out. (I forgot to buy tickets though :haw: ) Go, Fortuna!

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
You can get Schalke Tickets for the Nordkurve kinda easily (but it's Schalke after all :haw: ). You have to buy these Combos with a visit to the Veltins-Arena or the Glückauf-Kampfbahn and the Schalke museum. (I remember there were also some free beers and a brat). Also, depending on their group, you can get CL tickets pretty cheap. Last year against Bukarest was something like 25 Euros and we bought it just like a few days before the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

frankenfreak posted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CCY-iYhcLKO_OKNRxRbaPFJwXfH7uSbq0zzTP4Ee5RI/edit?usp=sharing - second draft

What's still missing:
- "Why you should hate them" for Augsburg
- "Why you should root for them" and "Why you should hate them" for Hannover (maybe something about Hannover being boring?)
- Maybe another thing for Stuttgart's "Why you should root for them" and "Why you should hate them"

I'd prefer to get these sorted out before posting the new thread.

I've added some lines for Stuttgart: Drama & Swabian Bruddler fans

• Locked thread