Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Okay. Seriously: how many 'flying guillotine' movies are there? Because the one I've seen doesn't seem to be the same one most people talk about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

So, for reasons that I can't fully understand, the internet at my apartment is absolute total crap and I can't reliably watch any video service except youtube.

Fortunately old Kung Fu movies seem to be allowed to exist. And I tend to like them. Which channels have got good movies there?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Bongo Bill posted:

Make a new thread, and link to the thread, please.

He was being sarcastic. This is a good and open megathread

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

I can never find the first Drunken Master, only Legend of

I've seen it on Hulu ages ago, but can never find it anymore. Does Jackie hate it now or something?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Is there anything good on Netflix or Hulu these days? All I see on the front pages are crappy-looking modern movies

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

The real black sheep of the loose series is probably Fatal Flying Guillotine, which only exists "waterlogged vhs" quality and the guillotines themselves are basically bizarre drones.

THIS IS THE ONE! The lovely knockoff with a hobo that I watched while drunk and high at a party in college!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

I figured it was catering to the American and European audiences