Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

Someone had mentioned that Dragon Dynasty releases are good. I have to disagree. I have issues with Dragon Dynasty because they're willing to release movies with sub-standard dubs, missing audio tracks or pointless cuts with no justification to why they are doing this at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Try to find Pink Force Commando if you really want your brain fried.

Also this is the best Miracle Fighters poster...

There needs to be a blu-ray version of the Miracle Fighters, and a proper translation. It is one of my favorite movies of all time.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Dr.Caligari posted:

The Miracle Fighters was loving bonkers. Loved it.

If there was ever a movie that deserved to be remastered and released in HD, it has to be The Miracle Fighters.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

JuanGoat posted:

Yes. Add God of Cookery to that list as well.

God, I wish this would get an HD release and decent subtitles. It is my absolute favorite Stephen Chow movie.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

One of my favorites and one that sorely deserves a high definition restoration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

:smug:

And that poster is 100% accurate. Everything on it happens in the movie.

Wait... what happens with Sorcerer Bat and his eye?

And that second picture has nothing to do with the movie at all. I don't recognize it at all from The Miracle Fighters.