Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
smh if Pigeon Street isn't truly your favorite RDJ track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

First one is ROT13

"go #syrobonkers and start next week by pulling anudder sickie for syrobonkers part two with dave noyze and aphex twin"

(aka the continuation of that interview posted earlier)

Second one looks like base64 but doesn't decode as such, tried a few different ROT(n) on it with no luck. Probably more of the same though

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

I like to think they're the first in a really long series that includes "101 Rainbows"

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

https://mega.co.nz/#!2MUXDRQQ!M8bIbDvOwIt9Spn1TEicPYBRPjm7RzdTQy9kiKOfWIw

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

The other day I was adding some of those Soundcloud tracks to WhoSampled.com (mostly using that spreadsheet as a reference) and then I remembered something. Did anyone ever find out where that vocal sample in "Isopropophlex" (and the Come to Daddy music video) is from? A bunch of sources say it's from The Sound of Music with Julie Andrews (which RDJ sampled in a handful of other tracks), but it isn't. It still sounds kind of like Andrews' voice though.

(Speaking of Julie Andrews, "Human Rotation" would have been an absolute killer if it was released around 1991 when the description says it was recorded. I wonder if RDJ ever played it live back then...)

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

Nice to have them organized, though. Being able to hear them in the context of his actual releases is pretty cool.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

"Pretend Analog Extmix 2b" is lovely. There's so much of this I still need to get off my rear end and listen to.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

drat, you weren't kidding. I glossed that one over at first just because Midievil Rave 1 and 2 were some of my least favorite Analord tracks but that track is on a totally different level.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

Was the track list the same as RDJ's own "SAW 1.5" set?

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/sets/saw1-era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/marie_wyer/status/750439049761095688

• Locked thread