Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007

Xovaan posted:

I hate SoCal. It's a pit stop between utterly nothing and glorious Norcal, where unless you work for an industrial firm, you are likely just here to 1. be a hipster or 2. slowly die. "Bikers" include old men on Harleys and marines with pensions on GSXRs and Yamaha Rs. But our eggs are $1.20/dozen at Costco instead of $1.80 in NorCal so I guess that's cool

I wanna sell my bike and get a sumo because I don't think I've taken it above 50mph since I've been down here. I'm also quite literally under a mile from everything homeostasis-related and under five miles from anything entertainment-related, but the nearest "twistie" is about 30 minutes away with the "okay" one (Palomar/Julian) being an hour away. My motorcycle has become solely a commuter and my Volvo gets way more love now that I've cranked the boost from 6 to 10psi to enjoy mashing my automatic pedal for a grand total of three minutes before hitting the nearest shopping center. :geno:

I'm also a hermit and haven't actually left the house outside of groceries in a month.

SoCal. :argh:

Counterpoint: You could live in Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU