Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

Spiffness posted:

I hate all motorcyclists. We're all assholes. It's terrible.
This but unironically. Working motorcycle retail for a few years taught me that 95% of people who own a motorcycle are total shitheads that I have no desire to associate with. This goes doubly so for anyone who refers to themselves as a "biker" and triply so for anyone who calls me a biker. Sorry, don't associate me with idiots who go around doing dumb things, getting hurt, and then blaming other people for their stupidity.

The other day I went for a ride around the city with a friend of mine (one of the very few people I'll ride with on the street) and let him bring his friend along. First thing out of his friend's mouth when he saw my bike was "have you guys (referring to my friend and I) ever tried each other?". gently caress you pal, I hope you wind up with a suspended license, a huge fine, and a nice 30+ day stay in jail for acting like a complete tool and street racing on the interstate in traffic. We're both on modern 600cc supersports, I literally could not care less if this other bike is 0.3 seconds faster than me in a straight line on a public road. All I care about is how my bike handles when I'm doing 120mph and have my knee in the grass.

Great thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

It's dumb slang for highway racing basically.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

A fun-seeking person. But Ruckuses definitely do not "zip" by any definition.
They wheelie great though. Especially when they have full Ohlins :v: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1w-iI8oGAg

edit: Misread, Zuma =/= Ruckus but my point still stands.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

Snowdens Secret posted:

Riding to work today, I get this guy behind me, black ZX-14-looking thing, no gear, ballcap and Ray-Bans. Guy keeps zooming up on me like he wants to talk or something.

We get to a light and stop and I look back and the motherfucker is texting
I was in the northeast for the past few weeks visiting family, and you guys really do have the worst drivers. I never though that I'd appreciate Georgia drivers so much.