Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
I'd just like to say that getting stuck behind a group of supercars doing 10 kph under the speed limit on a great road is the single most frustrating thing in the entire world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
Nothing new going on here, but I'm trying to sell my bike and I've counted:

-two people asking for my best price
-one trade for a gmc jimmy, another for a chevy s10 with cut springs
-one guy who texted me two minutes before he was supposed to come have a look at it, saying that he had "literally just bought one from the dealer, lol".

holy christ just put a bullet in me already

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
It gets even better, though. Just after setting up the time for the meeting, he accidentally texted me instead of his girlfriend, saying that he wanted to check out this other, cheaper bike (with no repair history) in the next town over, and that he would rather buy that one instead of mine. I mean, maybe it was just a hamfisted attempt to get me to reduce my price, but COME ON

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
On the other side of things, I'm trying to get hold of this one seller so I can go have a look at his bike and he just refuses to get in contact. Email, phone, either they're all wrong or he's just ignoring everything. Jesus, maybe I should just keep my 250r for yet another year to save me the hassle

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
I went out to my bike while running errands yesterday to find that somebody had stuck a wad of gum onto my left-hand footpeg. People can be terrible sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 392 days!
If you want to sell your bike, try giving more contact info than the number for a landline phone you never pick up or check the messages on, jesus christ