Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Maz
Mar 27, 2005

Get It By Your Hands
As this is a place for ranting I would like to extend the heartiest of gently caress You's to the scooter swarm who ruined the GW parkway for the rest of us this past Sunday morning. More power to you for putting together your mighty 35mph group ride on a 45mph road where people typically do 60+, but was camping the left lane for miles on end really necessary? Paricularly when combined with confused cars who pace you on the right and are afraid to pass?

Also completely making GBS threads up the traffic pattern at Mt. Vernon with all the illegal filtering/cutting into oncoming lanes was a nice touch. I guess on the plus side you soaked the up some of the hate from drivers and hurling obscenities into my helmet gave me something to do while caught behind your little parade.

Ok that's better. I feel lighter now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Maz
Mar 27, 2005

Get It By Your Hands
I treated the CBR to new jets and a few other carb bits. So of course I'm now about to tear down the bike a third time because there's a coolant leak...from the carbs. 90s Honda engineers sure had some ideas :psyduck:

The_Maz
Mar 27, 2005

Get It By Your Hands
I concede that carb heating systems are in fact awesome. Just chasing a pinhole leak in them sucks. However one dubiously made 20 dollar amazon endoscope later I have found the culprit.

The_Maz
Mar 27, 2005

Get It By Your Hands
Happier times

How the drat thing seems to spend of the time time lately

Please join me next time when we go looking for polyps :butt:

The_Maz
Mar 27, 2005

Get It By Your Hands

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Love that bike so much.
Nice job on the garage floor. Epoxy is the best.

It's been a hell of an improvement over rolling around in 30 year old filth in the parking garage under my old apartment, that's for sure.