Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

thehappyprince posted:

the #drfc hashtag on twitter now has added one direction fans. great times

joke club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

won league 1 though. let's see how millwall do down there next year shall we before we start throwing insults around

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm glad Big Dom Poleon is starting today, hopefully he'll burst about kicking anything that moves (preferably the ball, into the goal)

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

That is one empty ground

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I like the look of this Poleon lad he looks a handful

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
some tasty challenges flying in now

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Proper Football right here

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Poleon is making a mockery of that Wednesday fullback

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
i'm not having this

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Some header that

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Quality goal that Leeds United to get promoted

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ross :allears:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I hope pissflaps is watching because that's what you can look forward to every week

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Shocking defending there, what was he doing?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

the sex ghost posted:

I hope pissflaps is watching because that's what you can look forward to every week

Interesting body language from Ross. Notice how he changed his mind about grabbing that badge?

I look forward to seeing him in red.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Corr lovely stuff from Ross.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

Interesting body language from Ross. Notice how he changed his mind about grabbing that badge?

And ran straight to the exec boxes.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Pipski posted:

And ran straight to the exec boxes.

Yes. Not the fans. Very interesting.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

its getting tasty!

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Nice rock bottom on that sheff weds player but he kicked out before the 3 count.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

lmao diouf plays for leeds now? makes sense i suppose.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
See you soon Ross ;)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lee peltier was really bad today op, lots of tasty through balls from ross to run onto and they were constantly just ballooned out over the goal to the opposite corner. Would have liked 3 points today since Wednesday haven't been great but i was sure in the last few minutes it was going to end badly so on measure 5 points out of 9 is a good start

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Ross is our best player, Poleon's good but got bullied about a bit in the second half but he'll learn, Peltier's poo poo, Warnock was alright

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Yeah he seems alright. I'm surprised Leeds are prepared to sell. Must need to trim that wage bill with those billionaire owners not working out as expected.

Still it's nice that Ross is flattered by our approach. A real 'come and get me' display today.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I hope someone breaks poleons legs for that push during the last game of last season.

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor

ForeverBWFC posted:

I'll be in the away end hoping your dreams are smashed! :getin:

Well at least you got to see a nice ground :v:

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Fazana posted:

Well at least you got to see a nice ground :v:

Hope you get the same at the Reebok! Seriously though, that was an absolutely shocking game, by us and the ref! Only thing worth watching was Hall making his 1st appearance this season, looks like a good lad!

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
3-3 with Watford was a decent point and a great game for a neutral. Absolute pint of warm piss if you were 3-1 up though.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
If you had told me leeds would go the first 3 matches unbeaten I'd beat you til you told me where your sports almanac you got from the future, but I'd also be happy with that

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Nice to see my second team - Nottingham Forest - at the top of the table where they belong.

Up the forest! - a thing you might here me say.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

3 wins in 4 games means we're only one away from winning as many games this season as we did in the entirety of last. Top of the league, too. This is refreshing.

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

Millwall have done a Chelsea and forgot their kit apparently, or messed up with bringing only clashing kits so theyre playing in our lads away one I think.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

cadfael posted:

Millwall have done a Chelsea and forgot their kit apparently, or messed up with bringing only clashing kits so theyre playing in our lads away one I think.

lomas is cracking up #lomasout

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

cadfael posted:

Last seasons away strip apparently.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

cadfael posted:

joke club

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

tbf I wouldn't be seen dead in a Millwall kit so I can sympathise with their players

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds look loving dreadful, please copy and paste this in the thread for the next 42 games

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

They really do. Apathetic bloody display so far.

e; is this Cresswell playing for Ipswich any relation to the Cresswell who used to play up front for York City?

Pipski fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Aug 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

lol we're 3 up at charlton and they've gone off for rain

• Locked thread