Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Tunga posted:

You get four additional matches in the Championship so it probably won't change much even if match day prices are reduced.

it was season tickets that got massively reduced, confirmed before relegation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Welcome to the Championship Rotherham United, I guess!

Spiller
Apr 28, 2010

Enjoy the tosser that is Steve Evans.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Spangly A posted:

it was season tickets that got massively reduced, confirmed before relegation.

How much are they now relegation is confirmed?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Spiller posted:

Enjoy the tosser that is Steve Evans.

He is gross and I won't enjoy it.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Burqa King posted:

How much are they now relegation is confirmed?
It's all on the official website.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

http://www.newsatden.co.uk/36501-exclusive-millwall-invited-to-russia-to-play-zenit-friendly.html

MILLWALL could fly to Russia for a pre-season friendly with Zenit St Petersburg this summer.
The Lions have been offered the chance to take on one of Europe's biggest clubs during a three-day, paid-for trip in July.

i hope this happens

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

McDermott has left leeds, http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/x69b36i7vub1f2vvdg30v72t/title/statement-brian-mcdermott all very dignified and wish the bloke the best of luck as he is a class act

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Neil lennon is my prediction

Please be wrong

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It'll be Tim Sherwood and I'll cry for weeks

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I reckon Zola

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

Chris de Sperg posted:

http://www.newsatden.co.uk/36501-exclusive-millwall-invited-to-russia-to-play-zenit-friendly.html

MILLWALL could fly to Russia for a pre-season friendly with Zenit St Petersburg this summer.
The Lions have been offered the chance to take on one of Europe's biggest clubs during a three-day, paid-for trip in July.

i hope this happens

Hahahaha!

Did Zenit invite Millwall over because they're massive racists who have horrible 80's hoollyyy fans who wear dreamscape bomber jackets & camo, throw oranges covered in nails at away fans and shank them post match with stanley knives and they think Millwall are stuck in 1985 too?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

I'd like this

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

It'll be Tim Sherwood and I'll cry for weeks

I wouldn't mind this tbh, bring back the days of grayson where defending is a mystical being

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Hahahaha!

Did Zenit invite Millwall over because they're massive racists who have horrible 80's hoollyyy fans who wear dreamscape bomber jackets & camo, throw oranges covered in nails at away fans and shank them post match with stanley knives and they think Millwall are stuck in 1985 too?

I expect so

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Sami Hyypia is the new Brighton manager.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Enjoy your new manager, whoever that is, Leeds :thumbsup:

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/03/massimo-cellino-leeds-united-paddy-kenny

quote:

Massimo Cellino axes Paddy Kenny from Leeds over date of birth

The increasingly bizarre world of Leeds United has taken another turn for the strange after it emerged that Massimo Cellino, their maverick new owner, has such a dislike of the number 17 it has turned him against one of the club’s key players who was born on that date.

Leeds

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

"Leeds are now embarking on a cost-cutting process that has seen the canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches or send out for sandwiches. The players are also being made to pay to have their kits washed. Hockaday will not have control of transfer business and Cellino intends to flood the squad with free signings and cheap Italian imports. Stuart Taylor, who left Reading at the end of the season, has joined Leeds to take over from Kenny."

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Are Leeds currently owned by a billionaire I can't keep up

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
gently caress Leeds

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Not surprising their best player has put a transfer request in

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
lol if Ross goes to Fulham for 10 million!

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Leeds are actually some win and ownage

Fluo
May 25, 2007

TelekineticBear! posted:

Leeds are actually some win and ownage

For me to poop on!!

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Olewithmilk posted:

Cellino intends to flood the squad with free signings and cheap Italian imports.

oh great, now we're watford

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

also this could have nothing to do with the fact that kenny is a fat wasteman and was dropped last season, it has to be down to his birthday

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
lol i love it when leeds types make excuses for their clown car club hahaha

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The #17 hatred is a very, very Italian thing, and just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Cellino.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Pipski posted:

oh great, now we're watford

yeah, but even worse than us lol

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

TelekineticBear! posted:

also this could have nothing to do with the fact that kenny is a fat wasteman and was dropped last season, it has to be down to his birthday

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

they fired him cause he weighs 17 stone

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Olewithmilk posted:

they fired him cause he weighs 17 stone

Disgusting fat shaming. I need to find a new club to support. Gross.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

African AIDS cum posted:

Disgusting fat shaming. I need to find a new club to support. Gross.

Don't Tread on Me

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
How long until he starts sending Cellino abusive texts at 3am?

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
I have a terrible feeling we'll be in a relegation dog fight this season... :smith:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
lol £11 million for ross mccormack

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Pissflaps posted:

lol £11 million for ross mccormack

It's mental. 11 million for a championship striker. What the gently caress are Fulham doing

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

It's mental. 11 million for a championship striker. What the gently caress are Fulham doing

Their owner is a big fan of statistics, so Ross must have some good form in Advanced Statistics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
McCormack is a top player, worth every penny imo I'm gutted he's gone

• Locked thread