Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

EvilHawk posted:

I really loving love Yeovil and I don't know why.
Perhaps you're a repressed helicopter fanatic? It's the town's only noteworthy contribution to the world.

Pablo Bluth fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

A Reading player still hasn't scored at the Madstad since 2nd Feb. Hopefully it's part of a masterplan to lull the rest of the Championship in to complacency...

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Pissflaps posted:

gently caress Leeds
..on the other hand, McDermott.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

So we sell Jay Tabb to Ipswich, and goes and scores against us.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

All hail Alfie.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Smiley Face posted:

I'm so glad we kept him, hopefully Pog can step up this year too
I see Carrico scored in the Europa League.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

It seems all the BBC Text commentators have failed to return from the half-time beer.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Bozza posted:

2-1 Leeds, second goal in the last 10 seconds. I'll have that.
Classic McDermott.

As for the Royals; just 104pts and 98 goals to go.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Leeds look loving dreadful, please copy and paste this in the thread for the next 42 games
As a Reading fan, McD is a legend, but pretty football is not his strong point. Football that looks dreadful but somehow gets three points the order of the day.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Smiley Face posted:

Money getting to our heads obviously, we are going to have a spectacular crash at some point
0-1. The implosion starts here.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

Two from the Pog, and one from Blackman. Does not compute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

If you read royals.org, there are those who want to see him let go because he's not an Abu Dhabi sugar daddy throwing cash about to take the club to the next level. But he stepped in when the club was in trouble, and the club wouldn't be where it is today if not for him. He's put in money where it's made sense, and the last decade has been the club's most successful period.

He brought the club because he thought saving it was the right thing for the community (I believe the story is that he wasn't even in to football) and he now genuinely cares for the club. His wealth isn't what it used to be, and his emotional attachment to the club is probably part of the reason he wasn't walked away. He has no heirs, so I reckon he should denote ownership to the community.

• Locked thread