Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The Leeds United Red Bulls are going to win the league, but I also hope the promoted teams do well and QPR get relegated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Paul Robinson's on Soccer Saturday and he has maybe the single dullest voice I've ever heard on a football programme. Stelling's like 'AND WE'LL GO TO PAUL ROBINSON WHATS GOING ON AT THE REEBOK PAUL'

'yeah its been alright no goals yet'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds are going to scrape a point and it's going to be a dreadful game

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Mick McCarthy said Leicester dicked his team last season. Live on sky sports. lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Leeds are going to scrape a point and it's going to be a dreadful game

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm glad Big Dom Poleon is starting today, hopefully he'll burst about kicking anything that moves (preferably the ball, into the goal)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
some tasty challenges flying in now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
i'm not having this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I hope pissflaps is watching because that's what you can look forward to every week

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lee peltier was really bad today op, lots of tasty through balls from ross to run onto and they were constantly just ballooned out over the goal to the opposite corner. Would have liked 3 points today since Wednesday haven't been great but i was sure in the last few minutes it was going to end badly so on measure 5 points out of 9 is a good start

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds look loving dreadful, please copy and paste this in the thread for the next 42 games

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ross McCormack. My goodness

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'll have those cheeky three points all day

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Apparently our chairman literally got hit by a bus on his way to Ipswich today. I bet it was that dastardly Mick McCarthy trying to demoralise the opposition

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds looking solid, thick, tight. Consistent patient build-ups, defending as a unit, all that cool poo poo. QPR haven't really had a look in in the first half and I'm enjoying this match a lot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I love listening to a top secret stream of BBC Radio Leeds as Luke Varney scores a brutal header

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Looks like without Kenny Jackett's steady and sensible management Millwall are literally falling apart

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds got a scrappy 3 points away from home which last happened approximately 800 years ago

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
disappointing game that

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

It makes me sad to say this but I think it's time for Tony to go.

McClaren in?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

leeds are poo poo
sam byram is poo poo
stephen warnock is poo poo and a oval office

i dont like any of this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's nice that a different Championship club have banned the Guardian for a change

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
leeds are bad yall. really bad in fact

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

:eyepop:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Bacon of the Sea posted:

Here's a quote from a local paper today:

He's going Full Bates, I cant wait for Reading fans to only be able to get their club news through Madejski FM

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Birmingham are loving crap.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Good to know that after a shaky start The McDermott Method is bearing fruit. The Season Starts Here.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Apparently that crazy character Ian Holloway might be looking for work again very soon, could be a good shout for the job in this ghost's opinion.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ross McCormack is really good at football

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Raffles posted:

Apaz betting has been suspended on Karanka getting the Boro job.

I look forward to endless hours of tricky teeside tiki-taka. Mowbray to Palace?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Exciting times for the Boro.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

didn't like it at leeds because there was no money to spend and the fans hated him, so he's going to Millwall

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hmm it seems the Pukka Pies England BAnd have popped up at Hillsbrough today. I'm triggering

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
im not having this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
6 loving nil.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
stop the season I want to get off

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can we sack McDermott every week

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm glad Leeds are mad again, I thought we were going to make it an entire season without another wealthy arab sheik reneging on a multi billion pound investment deal because he looked out of a window [definitely happened-no citation needed]

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Reminder that Ken Bates had masterminded a massive sugar daddy takeover with the pen hovering over the contract and Leeds were in the process of ringing up Messi's agent when the wealthy investor saw some Leeds fans outside the office holding up a bedsheet with 'BATES OUT' on it, and singing rude songs, and he got in his private jet and went straight home, and then there was no money for anybody, and that's why we had to sell everyone. And also why you have to pay four pounds for a programme. I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Looks like for the first time in about 2 months today wasn't the worst day of Brian McDermott's career

• Locked thread