Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
this is loving bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

thehappyprince posted:

the #drfc hashtag on twitter now has added one direction fans. great times

joke club

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

cadfael posted:

Millwall have done a Chelsea and forgot their kit apparently, or messed up with bringing only clashing kits so theyre playing in our lads away one I think.

lomas is cracking up #lomasout

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Alex Aldridge ‏@accordingtoaldo 2m

Turning very sour here. Adam Smith hit by object thrown from crowd. Fan now running on pitch.

Alright Happyprince, you were right, we're going down

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Looks like without Kenny Jackett's steady and sensible management Millwall are literally falling apart

Agreed, Sex Ghost, agreed

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Knew Lomas would come good

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/FadedMFC/status/391620860458852352/photo/1

lmao

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/Paul5Robbo/status/391645511142227968/photo/1

now in beautiful higher res~

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

lmao well done reading, you were 1-0 against a 10 man millwall side and you concede a penalty. lmao

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

thehappyprince posted:

A Real Fan would've hung on

i hope you're not a real fan, then

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

All the Irish love Millwall because we're a proper Mick club

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Shittu went from our player of the year to a useless fucker

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

he's a poo poo mick mccarthy and anyone thinks he is really funny endearing when he's not, he's a bald oval office that looks like my uncle but my uncle bought me a nice jumper this christmas while holloway gets us relegated so the latter is a prick and my uncle is really cool and rich

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

irlZaphod posted:

sorry chug

it's alright, it's not your fault. you people created mick so i can't stay mad at you

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

well done big ollie

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

lmao at leeds

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

mboro has a great buyout and they're gonna get some tasty funding and miwaw have holloway to catapult them up while leeds was bought by the kray twins and whacked their manager lmao it's looking good for the rest of the league this year

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

leeds will cease to exist by 2017, book it

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ForeverBWFC posted:

If you could do it this season, and therefore make it less likely we'll be relegated, that'd be nice thanks!

you won't get relegated m8, you've got liam trotter

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Blue Screen Error posted:

lol point well made. But still I'd take the odd drunken on pitch speech over Venkys, Tan, whoever the gently caress owns Leeds, that Hull guy or worst of all, Americans.

we're owned by a top american so we're swell

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ForeverBWFC posted:

I can't wait for Derby to bring us back down to earth. People saying we might make the play-offs are starting to annoy me with their blatant optimism, there's no room for that at the Reebok!

m8 derby lost to millwall i don't think you're preparing for a bumming

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

leeds are some fail shite and they're going to be relegated

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

i hope millwall don't go down

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

mmmmm im ready for a tasty millwall comeback today

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

fat gay nonce posted:

I hope it happens so that weird doncaster fan has to cry himself to sleep again

it's gonna be epic when millwall condemn doncaster to certain relegation in a few games and he has to kill himself rip

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

disgusting display by doncaster, trying to kill the glorious germanic giant stefan due to their petty jealousy that millwall can actually win games. im glad it was a red card and hopefully we can kick on and smash those reverse racists

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

i'm sorry monkeytennis because you're a nice bloke but i'm glad fagcaster is going down

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

thehappyprince posted:

millwall are so down. another one of my predictions comes true

thehappyprince posted:

won league 1 though. let's see how millwall do down there next year shall we before we start throwing insults around

thehappyprince posted:

we could play 11 machedas and still not be millwall tho so every cloud

thehappyprince posted:

where's all the millwall fans i wanna troll em (because they're going down)

thehappyprince posted:

i just hope the millwall fans refrain from killing any brown people when they get relegated tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

its millwall's year

• Locked thread