Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
Time to come out of the woodwork and post in the proper footy section for the first time and admit(confess?) to being a lifelong Forest fan. Cautiously optimistic this season after despairing at the sacking of O'Driscoll and that numpty Mcleish handed the reigns last season. Wasn't overjoyed with Davies but he steadied the ship and only just missed out in the end so he deserves a go this season. Signings look encouraging as well, although you always scratch your head at paying big fee (£2.5m is still a big fee right?) to bring someone back who left on a freebie. Still, he chose Forest over comedy Champions League footy with Celtic.

Three wins from three games so far, they've only managed that twice in 16 years >.< Home to Bolton this weekend, winning that will certainly make more of a believer out of me that this season might finally be the one!

Started following Forest in the 70s and attended fairly often in the 90s, being a distance away and not as well off as I was then has seen my attendance drop. Platt and Atkinson almost killed me off completely and I was very worried about the Hoddle rumours last season when the new owners were promising a world shaking name...

Edit: VVV :v: Used to like them back in the Big Sam days, especially Kevin Davies.

Fazana fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Aug 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor

ForeverBWFC posted:

I'll be in the away end hoping your dreams are smashed! :getin:

Well at least you got to see a nice ground :v:

• Locked thread