Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ross :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Is winning the Championship considered a trophy?

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Pog, cmon

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Macheda also did a score

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

irlZaphod posted:

Nigel Clough's been sacked

hmm, Weird, Derby aren't that bad and with a squad like this it would be delusional to expect a promotion.

Tony Pulis was watching the game, make of that what you like.

Charlotte Hornets fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Sep 28, 2013

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Charlton has a new owner now after a takeover was completed today. Some dude from Belgium who is also the owner of Standard Liége and other 3 football clubs across Europe.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smiley Face posted:

Le Fondre hitting some good form right now, 2 hat tricks in 2 home games

Time to bench him again.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

stickyfngrdboy posted:

lol since that Italian villain took over Cagliari in 1992 they've had 36 managers.

it's a norm for smaller Italian clubs, don't worry m8

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
cheer up you miserable peacocks

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Massimo Cellino posted:

I want to forget about Cagliari now. My heart is with Leeds

If I was running a Fiat 500 in Italy, now I have the chance to run a Ferrari. I want to forget about Cagliari now. My heart is with Leeds.

I want to get to know the manager and help him. I hope he can help me as well. We are going to work together.

When I am approved by the Football League, I will go to the bank the next day and buy Elland Road.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Massimo Cellino posted:

Brian has a big heart and gives 100 per cent, we get on well.

There was a lot of misunderstanding early on and we've put that behind us. He loves the guitar and I want to help him get even better.

I’m getting two guitars sent over for him from Cagliari. Maybe we could even play a concert at Elland Road one day.

I love music. I have been lucky to play with Deep Purple, the Scorpions, Cream, Clapton and even George Harrison.

There is an agreement that we can buy back Elland Road for £15.7m and I would do that as soon as a takeover went through.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Leeds takeover may be in shambles because Cellino was found to not have paid a tax for his yacht (about 400 000 euros)in 2010. This means he might fail the fit and proper test because of a yacht.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/05/leeds-takeover-massimo-cellino-accused-tax-evasion-yacht

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Omfg that reading goal gently caress offffffffffffff

leeds still being poo poo

also, drenthe is getting games at reading?

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Chris Powell's been sacked by Charlton due to poor results + refusal to play the new fodder that was signed in the transfer window from the new owner's other clubs. Sad sad day for black managers in this country. How many are there left now? cba to call Sol tbh.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Corrode posted:

I'm amazed Zamora had the legs for this tbh https://vine.co/v/MMrTVgDZJjZ

lots of spectators

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
didn't Cellino pay for like 2 months worth of wages to players and staff? Leeds are hosed lol, fasten your seatbelts

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Leeds deserve better than this.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
https://soundcloud.com/whiteleedsradio/interview-with-massimo-cellino

Phone call to Cellino by some beta leeds fan.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Leicester City is mathematically promoted now. Grats to them, Nugent looks like a good player somehow now.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

vaginal culture posted:

Looks like Leeds are getting Víctor Ibarbo, anyone know if he is good, what are his stats on FIFA?

he has a huge dong op

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
that thing put her gf into a hospital, true story.

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Enjoy your new manager, whoever that is, Leeds :thumbsup:

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
lol if Ross goes to Fulham for 10 million!

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

TelekineticBear! posted:

also this could have nothing to do with the fact that kenny is a fat wasteman and was dropped last season, it has to be down to his birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Pissflaps posted:

Nottingham Forest will be plying their trade at the 'Kuwait City Ground Stadium' this season.

is that a sponsor name

• Locked thread