Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Wigan won't finish in the play offs as long as coyle is the manager, Reading will probably win. Watford will come a close second and QPR will get relegated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Troy Deeney with the first goal of the season in the championship, this is watford's year.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Bananas will be thrown at ethnic minorities in the streets of Millwall tonight.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Might wanna get used to it. :getin:

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I hope someone breaks poleons legs for that push during the last game of last season.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Went to the Vic to see Watford v Forest, it was a bloody good game with some proper end to end footy and a tasty free-kick from McGugan.

I'm so glad we got Mcgugan cause he was pretty decent on the ball in the second half, but the defence was lacklustre at times trying to play the ball when they should have just cleared it though.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Do you reckon Julio Cesar will play in goal now that he's at QPR for a while?

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Bloody hell, he's only 22.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Macheda played for Doncaster against the hornets and was apparently poo poo lol and played about an hour.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Thanks Barnsley for rolling over and giving us a massive bump to the goal difference.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

We got lucky with that one, the strikers really need to up their collective game and stop being poo poo lately, especially forrestieri.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

pointsofdata posted:

Zola's been figured out - our team was clearly far better individually than yeovil's but couldn't turn their outrageous amount of possession into a single decent chance.

Burnley are going to gently caress us over so hard.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

pointsofdata posted:

You're going to trash us on saturday I can feel it. We're so bad at the moment

Come on, we aren't that bad...

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Zola was one of my favourite managers due to that leicester game.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

He has a decent record in Italy, he was just cut short by one of the mental chairmen, I think it was Zamparini. So more experience than Zola, however he probably doesn't speak english (Pochettino but this myth to bed though)

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

He's just being a lad and helping out the team that made him.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

FFS why do we get all the goals when we don't need them!

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

pointsofdata posted:

Watford - Forest is on tv tomorrow tonight which surprised me because tomorrow is a thursday

It's an odd time to play a match for sure. I saw the reverse fixture at vicarage road and I reckon that it will probably a similar result as both teams have got worse since September.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

pointsofdata posted:

Our attacking set pieces are such a change from under Zola, I remember being at a game against yeovil and we won corners constantly (like i think about 20 over the course of the game) and didn't once look like we might score from one.

Which was annoying considering that there are a few "big lads" available.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

:negative:

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Danny graham, marlon king and heidar helguson have all done well for Watford in the championship and moved to premier league sides for a few million each lol.

Ebanks-Blake scoring about 30 goals one season and then scoring one or two after promotion with wolves is another good one.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Lol Leeds are poo poo.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Anya our best wing back started up front, definitely in The Championship XI 13/14 imo.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Ian Holloway might keep Millwall up thanks to perennial shithouses Boro.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Chris de Sperg posted:

feels good to come back from football practice and see that the Doncaster Dicksuckers have been relegated, mmm, delicious

I'm happy Barnsley have finally gone down, I thought this was Watford's season though... :ughh:

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Pipski posted:

oh great, now we're watford

yeah, but even worse than us lol

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

It's mental. 11 million for a championship striker. What the gently caress are Fulham doing

Their owner is a big fan of statistics, so Ross must have some good form in Advanced Statistics.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Neither of these players scored the best goal of the decade, as McCormack did

Deeney scored The Best Goal Ever in the 97th minute against Leicester City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Nottingham Forest will be plying their trade at the 'Kuwait City Ground Stadium' this season.

Forest, bringing the premiership to the championship.

• Locked thread