Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I hope Jordan Rhodes scores all the goals and Diouf spits on at least three (3) people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Overminty posted:

I forget, do we have any Venky's supporters here? We've loaned Tom Cairney to Blackburn and was hoping there would be someone to let me know how he does.

I am all about the Venky's.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Bacon of the Sea posted:

The comments about Kebe are on loads of news websites including Sky who hosted the interview, however the text in the version published on Reading's site removes all mention of Kebe. Another thing I missed was Adkins said that Kebe's not played since he's been here, but if he was fit from March he'd have kept Reading in the Prem. So, it looks like he's claiming Kebe's been sick noting for six months. I can't remember a manager losing so much respect from so many fans in a single night before.

I wouldn't be shocked if he goes to Palace or Cardiff or similar. He's a fantastic player but he's prone to injury. I imagine we'd get about £2m for him, which is fair, he's come on massively since Coppell brought him in.

*EDIT*

Adkins also wins points for claiming in his post match interview that "Some of the players hadn't played before" apparently unaware that 19yo Jordan Obita had his debut for Reading in 2010. Every other player in the team Adkins had himself picked for a team previously.

It's nice not being the club that's in the worst state in the league, it's been a while :unsmith:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Apparently Peter Kenyon - formerly of United and Chelsea - has been brought in as some sort of consultant at Boro. It's a bit confusing because Boro's pawn shop sponsors Ramsdens is also called Peter Kenyon but it seems like it's the footbally one that's being talked about.

There's no doubting the guy's credentials, but will be interesting to see what exactly he is consulting on. If we ever know.

Are you sure they aren't the same person? Is their photographic evidence of them being in the same room at the same time?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

thehappyprince posted:

what's happened to bolton tho

They were already poo poo then we broke them even more.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Middlesbrough are poo poo if they let us beat them.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Celebrated Blackburn beating Leeds in a Leeds pub, no regrets.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Can somebody tell me if Karanka has been exposed as a foreign myth yet?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

oh em gee bee ess posted:

I hope both Leeds and Boro get promoted soon.

Same except neither of these things.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I like this dopey looking French lad we've got, love a big man knocking down balls for a technical player.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Overminty posted:

I forget, do we have any Venky's supporters here? We've loaned Tom Cairney to Blackburn and was hoping there would be someone to let me know how he does.

Tom Cairney is a good lad and I'm glad Hull sold him to us.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Think the ref gave that pen purely because he doesn't like Grant Hanley and I can't blame him.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Blue Screen Error posted:

Having a Madejski or a Delia is better than getting involved with the foreign owner lottery. They might not have the money to piss up the wall but at least they won't do anything mental.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Is everybody ready for the real big game of the day? The Burn vs the Boro.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I would appreciate it if somebody would loan Grant Hanley so I don't have to see him wearing the Rovers shirt again this season.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

monkeytennis posted:

gently caress football forever.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I don't like it whatever it is

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

ForeverBWFC posted:

I hate the fact we've only just remembered how to play football, but how in the gently caress we got 5 I have no idea...

With the way you're progressing you're gonna knock 6 past Derby.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
There's another chicken in the Blackburn game :laffo:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I like this Varney lad, he always manages to sneak a quick kick in.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
If any of you expected Blackburn to actually play well and win a football match I don't know what's wrong with you.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I really don't like Grant Hanley but other Blackburn fans seem to and I have absolutely no idea why.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Time to bring the fox in the box out of retirement.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
The worst thing about Leeds getting bought is that vampire Ken Bates won't get used as much.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Blackburn's late playoff charge is a go.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

irlZaphod posted:

And QPR's collapse continues haha

loving over Redknapp makes the result even better.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
I like Tony Fernandes and I would like for him to buy Blackburn.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Mid table but only 4 points off the play offs, weird year.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Will this one also be a billionaire?

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
gently caress me, Blackburn are dire.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Not really but while it's mathematically possible, and with Boro having won their last four games in a row, you never know...

Actually, I think you'll find Blackburn have got this.

Saying that mind, that match yesterday was even worse than that Stoke villa game.

Shit Farm fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Apr 19, 2014

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Birmingham are actually going to get relegated. Two wins at home all season and this oval office still hasn't been sacked.

I'm not even angry any more. I've accepted their fate

You're dogshit OP.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

irlZaphod posted:

Well done Burnley :)

Dyche has done a great job with them.

Whilst he's done excellently with them they've also been very lucky with injuries as they have a very thin squad.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Looks like Blackburn has got 6th place sewn up :smug:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
So I like our new home shirt but this is the worst reveal I've ever seen.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/worst-kit-launch-ever-blackburn-3861631

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
This is Blackburn's season.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Idfk they all Italian.

but they all have to live in leeds now so they can experience some classic leeds culture & i guess go to some gay cocktail places like the alchemist

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Alchemist is really good though the handsome Italian men will love it.

it is but cocktails in general are pretty bad compared to a good beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

I hear the riverside is an identikit shitbowl. True?

It's a shitheap op.

• Locked thread