Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Boo I was going to make this thread I was going to call it "Everyone loves Wes Morgan: The All-Purpose 13/14 Championship Thread"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

trem_two posted:

What ended up forcing Bates out?

I believe it was sunlight and garlic

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I like the look of this Poleon lad he looks a handful

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Poleon is making a mockery of that Wednesday fullback

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

He's a central midfield playmaker with very good close control

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'd like to see how Karl Robinson would get on at a proper club, he gets MK Dons playing some nice stuff and they don't deserve that

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Whats a youth loan?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ipswich is a local club for local people there's nothing for you there

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Where are you going to get 20,000+ new fans from?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

When will people learn that foreigners can't be trusted to own football clubs

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bacon of the Sea posted:

*EDIT* Apparently an American consortium are making an offer to 100% purchase Reading and it should be in tomorrow.

I'm sorry for your loss

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Having a Madejski or a Delia is better than getting involved with the foreign owner lottery. They might not have the money to piss up the wall but at least they won't do anything mental.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol point well made. But still I'd take the odd drunken on pitch speech over Venkys, Tan, whoever the gently caress owns Leeds, that Hull guy or worst of all, Americans.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Steve Evans showed his willy to a lady after losing some match and literally got fined for using gendered insults

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Charlotte Hornets posted:

Chris Powell's been sacked by Charlton due to poor results + refusal to play the new fodder that was signed in the transfer window from the new owner's other clubs. Sad sad day for black managers in this country. How many are there left now? cba to call Sol tbh.

Only Hughton remains I think, and he'll be out on his arse come summer

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Leeds United players defer wages following takeover crisis

Seems odd that the football authorities were more than happy to get Leeds be run by Peter Ridsdale, a filing cabinet in Bermuda, Ken Bates, and some dodgy arabs who seemingly wanted to sell to club immediately after buying it, but apparently this nice Italian man is a step too far.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

vaginal culture posted:

Leeds are too big to fail

Or are they perhaps, too fail to big. Makes you think.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I wonder how big Leicester's fine will be for breaking FFP rules

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

What happened with your owner's money laundering? is he still in charge?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

He resigned when he was given a prison sentence

This guy is acting chairman now

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/peter-pannu-im-worth-whopping-6686617

Ugh..

Maybe you simply can't afford to sack Clark and his staff?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

At least you won't have to pay any compensation to get Hughton and his merry men back

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

All the cool teams go down to league 1 for a bit imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I hope QPR lose so the 6 points we'll get from them next season balances out the 6 we'll gift to Fulham

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

That Spanish man who managed Brighton has resigned

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I reckon Zola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich had not one but two Italian teams not bother to turn up. Also we beat some other Italians 13 nil and unlike the ones Leeds beat ours even have a wikipedia page.

• Locked thread