Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25103010

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Cool, I look forward to supporting the hole in the ground where Elland Road used to be

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

This match is poo poo.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Yep

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

"Leeds are now embarking on a cost-cutting process that has seen the canteen at their training ground closed down, meaning the players have to take packed lunches or send out for sandwiches. The players are also being made to pay to have their kits washed. Hockaday will not have control of transfer business and Cellino intends to flood the squad with free signings and cheap Italian imports. Stuart Taylor, who left Reading at the end of the season, has joined Leeds to take over from Kenny."

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

they fired him cause he weighs 17 stone

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

African AIDS cum posted:

Disgusting fat shaming. I need to find a new club to support. Gross.

Don't Tread on Me

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

we let Schmeichel go and said this, get this, he wasn't good enough :bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Raffles posted:

Boro have bought a lad called Kike. And if having an hilariously named striker wasn't enough, it has resulted in the pinnacle of sport journalism in the Teesside area.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/boro-signing-kike-football-manager-7409826

Couldn't even use the screenshot button?!

• Locked thread