Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Way2slow posted:

Budget-wise, I just sold my second house. I'd imagine 30K should do it, but I have at least 50 slotted for it just in case. Of course, I won't complain if I come in under budget.

That's daring the Gods, right there. Brave man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Paint it, replace poo poo, drive the gently caress out of it.

gently caress value, gently caress patina, and above all else, gently caress owners clubs.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
If someone did that to an XKE I'd die a happy man. My lottery winning fantasy was always to buy a Ferrari GTO and turn it into a Promod dragster with a blown Hemi. :colbert:

It's not that I don't like original, I just hate when cars become so valuable that they become private museum pieces instead of out driving where people can appreciate them.

• Locked thread