Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ironblock
Aug 23, 2013

Screw practicality, best 1 mile commute ever.

Way2slow posted:

Yeah. Plan on doing the whole top. The canvas, or whatever material the top is made from needs replacement as well.

If there's a Haartz Stayfast option for your car, I heartily recommend it. I'm using one on my Datsun, and it beats the poo poo out of the original vinyl top. Better look, thicker, less wind noise, better construction, nice zippers, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ironblock
Aug 23, 2013

Screw practicality, best 1 mile commute ever.
Camera chat: I also endorse this plan, and have a recommendation. I bought my girlfriend a Sony NEX-3N for Christmas, and I'm convinced that there's no better camera for the money. It's one of the smallest full frame compacts being sold, and it uses Sony's E mount lenses (which are a dime a dozen on ebay).

Besides, it costs less than pretty much anything you could buy for Mr. Jag :shobon:

• Locked thread