Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Just watched the video, the belt noise reminded me of when the next door neighbour's hen house would have a rat in it, and the chickens would cut sick like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Awfully sorry, but would you mind settling the check while I go out and warm up the JJJJAAAAGGGGG?

It's "cheque", you uncouth American :colbert:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Cakefool posted:

Low rider, roof chop, flames, sbc. :colbert:

"GIT 'R DONE" plastered over the back window for bonus points. I think England would invade the US over that.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Way2slow posted:

The sad thing is the paint is so misleading in the picture. At that distance, the cracks you can't see, but they are ALL throughout the paint, and cleaning it up just made them more apparent.

This bloke my dad knew who ran a Jaguar repair shop had a wife who drive a XJ6 of similar vintage as your E Type and all the paint was cracked on it. It looked insane, like it had dermatitis.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

It would be best to check with a Jaguar specific forum or owner's club. They'll know people who will mount the tyres.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Way2slow posted:

You guys can hate all you want, but I put these rims on for driving while I deal with the spoked rims.
Those look like the type of rims C and D Types ran with in racing

• Locked thread