Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun.
Anyone using the Toast pack having trouble finding the appropriate 'decorative tin' block used to construct space stations? The only block I can seem to find (aside from the ones that spawn with the station) has some weird lines on the top and sides and overall doesn't look very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

Did Galacticraft ever get finished (i.e. adding Mars, other planets, etc.) or did the modder(s) just sort of burn out? (Or am I just using an older modpack that doesn't have the latest version?)

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

Any Galacticraft pros around here? I'm thinking of building a deathstar (100 block diameter sphere or so) in space and am wondering if it's possible to make the thing airtight, or if I'll have to settle for a non-airtight shell with airtight sub-compartments. Given the sheer amount of material necessary for the shell I'll probably have to use stone or some other relatively common resource.

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

Coming back after a long break- is there a spiritual successor to the Toast Crunchy pack? Preferably one that's jam packed with mods but also not updating every week? (Updating the server is a pain)

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

mechaet posted:

Server pack includes start scripts that will set the appropriate options in Java (specifically, for permgen), plugins to make the same exact features available on your server that are on the Official server, and dynmap/opis is cooked in.

Awesome, I'll give it a spin. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 27, 2008

What do people use for easy automated mining now that quarries/Buildcraft are no longer standard?

• Locked thread