Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So I'm trying to get a decent mod setup and I'm having a weird problem. I tried this modpack called It's A Beautiful World and I wanted to turn off a mod or two in it, but "Disable" is in pink and it won't let me disable them. This is for mods that don't have child mods or anything seemingly relying on them. In fact, there's only one or two mods in the whole thing I even seem able to disable. What's going on here?

I'm not big on building complex machines or anything. I mostly just want to explore and find interesting things like villages and ruins and stuff. It doesn't seem tremendously easy to find a pack that satisfies that without also having mods where I can build spaceships or adding unkillable alligators that sink into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Awesome Kristin posted:

My husband and I just started playing again after a year or so off. We noticed that they have added a ton of extra types of blocks to collect but haven't added any room in the inventory to carry it all. This makes exploring less fun since it feels like we have to go back and forth too often. Is there a simple mod we can use in miltiplayer to increase player inventory space?

There's a mod called Adventure Backpack that adds backpacks, too, but it also has things like a section in the backpack that acts as a crafting table and a built in sleeping bag.

• Locked thread