Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Is there any way to repair a corrupted chunk, rather than just deleting and regenerating it? I was trying to play ME3, and it turns out MineChem is a buggy piece of poo poo and corrupted the chunk I set it up in. Wouldn't normally be a huge problem, but the chunk it corrupted contained all my AE drive bays, so I'm pretty screwed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Ariong posted:

IF you mean the big ones with the lands inside, you can recover those in the "Lost and Found" section of your quest book.

No, I mean an actual map chunk. I know I can delete it and copy one from a clean save, but I'd really like to get all the stuff I had stored in the AE network back if at all possible.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Leafy Wall posted:

I was eyeing Ultra Modded-Survival 2 which has things I've never tried like Advanced Genetics and MineChem as well as a mod that -seems- to be a replacement for RedPower 2 frames that I miss so much. Are there any downsides to that modpack?

MineChem is buggy as gently caress, unfortunately. It might be OK if you don't try to automate it, but I've had it corrupt chunks a couple of times.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Looks like modded minecraft, only you have to pay a monthly fee to run a server.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

Echophonic posted:

It's also hilarious in multiplayer, if the version of Blast Off the Yogscast guys are using is any indication.

My theory was that that was a conflict with Smart Moving. Don't imagine there's much chance of them ever figuring it out though, unless they bumble into it by accident.

• Locked thread