Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brovine
Dec 24, 2011

Mooooo?

axelsoar posted:

Also, goon opinions needed, which looks better, glass panes or glass covers?

Of those two, I prefer the covers. The half-block of glass sticking out the sides looks wrong. It might work better if it was not grass on the edges there...

My Skyden attempt is far far less attractive than the others posted here. Too ugly to share at the moment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brovine
Dec 24, 2011

Mooooo?

Mzbundifund posted:

Someone put it up here - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/skyden-pack - this isn't an official version put up by Vib Rib or anything, but I'm using it and it works just fine. It even comes with the map savefile, so you don't need to do anything other than mash go.

I believe this version is not the latest patch though - at least, I had the teleportation issues mentioned with the little slime dude.

Brovine
Dec 24, 2011

Mooooo?
You think that's bad, try custom spawners spitting out skeletons riding creepers riding cave spiders.

Brovine
Dec 24, 2011

Mooooo?

Demiurge4 posted:

So back to Regrowth. I'm trying to get into Witchery but I'm having trouble making water artichoke's grow. I've put 1x3 belladonna and mandrake in a line with water in the middle and nothing seems to be growing. Am I just being impatient?

I also haven't been able to breed the one skeleton soul seed I got from a quest earlier. I've tried to breed it in a + with three sugar canes and the skeleton soul plant with soil in the middle but no go. Is there a special condition?

Water artichokes don't grow on water, they grow on tilled dirt. Don't know about the skeleton souls.

• Locked thread