Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
I'm going to be on painkillers from a minor surgery and bored out of my mind for the next few days so I decided to tackle a new pack. I'm going with a modified FTB Unhinged (GregTech) because I've never had the patience to deal with GT grind before but I've always been jealous of the machines. I took it and added in some goodies like Treecap, ComputerCraft (with OCCS, OP, and MP of course,) BiblioCraft, Binnie Core (ExtraBees/ExtraTrees), Damage Indicators, and Thaumcraft/ThaumicTinker. If anyone wants to try this out I could throw it on the technic platform and I'll be hosting a server for it.

Mostly I just want to centrifuge some lava.

Edit: Oh god I actually had to hexedit GregTech to get it to load from the technic launcher.

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jul 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Tsurupettan posted:

Are there any good resources for learning to make minecraft mods? The extent of my programming knowledge is 'I took a college course once' and 'my friend yelled at me for a while about how Java is the best thing ever'. :v:

I don't know if there's anything specific but if I was going to try I would refresh my basic Java knowledge and then comb through some of the better open source mods and Forge API documentation.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

wylker posted:

Uh you guys know Gregorius is one of the only remaining contributors to IC2 these days right? I wouldn't be surprised at all if those were his ideas.

All of the wacky new GT-like stuff is actually coming from Player rather than Greg as far as I know. Greg has mostly contributed bugfixes to ic2exp.

In related news, GT itself has actually started implementing a fairly interesting early game. The annoying tool recipes and such are still there, but he has started rolling out a series of early-game machines to provide a sort of tech progression other than massing materials until you can finally make the nice industrial stuff. They're largely made out of bronze and consume steam from railcraft or GT boilers to accomplish various tasks. There's also a bronze-coated brick blast furnace so that you can make steel without the horribly awkward issue of either needing steel to get access to the materials for a railcraft blast furnace or dealing with the horrendous power consumption of the GT one.

I find steam power really cool and it's nice to see GT adding some things to make life easier rather than just more grind. It's too bad that he implemented the new tool recipes and such before he made it more reasonable to get them with the cool bronze machines, as it seems to have turned most people (even those that haven't played it) off of GT entirely. I decided to take the plunge on GT a month or so ago despite the overwhelming community hate, and it's actually been pretty alright. The early game sucked obviously but I was playing it before the bronze machines were added. The cool multiblock machines have been pretty entertaining (and challenging to automate in a way that I find interesting) while the rest of the annoyances (like the plates) were quickly abstracted behind AE interfaces. The only part of GT that continues to be annoying past mid-game are the horrible MFR recipes that power crystals came up with for his GT config. A few plates in a GT machine isn't a big deal, piles of iridium and titanium in every MFR machine is a hell of a lot worse. All in all, it's been worth it for the new machines and various processing systems because I find them interesting to work into automated systems and the poo poo that people complain about isn't even an issue once you have a couple machines. I don't play all that much in any given day, but I've easily been climbing the GT tech tree.

Sorry that quickly devolved into a wall of text, I just wanted to provide a different viewpoint on GT because the widespread hate for it is a little ridiculous at this point.

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Aug 26, 2013

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Serifina posted:

I'm looking at setting up a server for myself and some friends soon, but it needs to be hosted ('cause I sure don't have the hardware to do it myself). Is there a host that's recommended over the others, or is creeperhost fine?

If you're at all comfortable in linux (or willing to learn) then you can get a nice VPS from Ramnode (promo code LEB35 for permanent 35% off) or DigitalOcean and roll your own server. I'm running a couple smallish servers with huge custom mod packs, one dynmapped, a mumble server, and web hosting for the pack downloads on a $20 server from Ramnode.

Also, RE: Squid Power, I ran 180 MJ/t of biofuel generators comfortably on two bioreactors being fed by a single squid-rancher and a 16x16 melon/pumpkin farm. The three-product efficiency is crazy and over 90% of my ink ended up getting voided. It's even more ridiculous if you throw 4 Lilypads of Fertility down on the farm. I used pulverizers to seedify the fruits, but you can also do it with any form of autocrafting.

For the squids, make sure you use a Jailer's Safari Net or else they'll up and disappear every couple hours :iiam:

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 11, 2013

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
The vast majority of the core mods are updated to 1.6, but there's not any good launcher solutions as far as I've seen. I run a 1.6 server and I just distribute the pack as a zip with mods/config folders. It's not elegant, but it works alright.

This is the modlist I'm working with at the moment. The only mods I'm really missing are Thermal Expansion, NEI-Plugins, and Thaumcraft. The rest are either updated or not particularly important.

If you're a big fan of MJ, 1.6 is kind of an iffy proposition without TE, but IC2 has some interesting things coming down the pipe in their experimental branch. Personally, I'm running GregTech on easier configs because it's a little more polished and complete than IC2 experimental and it has some nifty new bronze/steam related stuff.

Edit: NEIPlugins is now updated!

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 15, 2013

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Considering how much mods are going to have to rewrite for 1.7, you could easily start a 1.6 world and get a pretty considerable bit of play-time out of it still. It's going to be a while.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
The IC2 changes are all from Player and Thunderdark, who have been on board for quite a while. Greg is on the IC2 team too nowadays, but all he does is fix the oredict and spelling errors that the rest of them leave behind.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Has anyone here tried out Electrodynamics? It looks interesting so I threw it into a new 1.6.4 pack I've been messing around with. I was hoping to use its alloy tools over TiCon since I've used it quite a few times now. I was also looking at Metallurgy but it seems to have a thoroughly ridiculous amount of new ores and I don't want that much worldgen cluttering up my storage when there's probably only a use for a handful of them.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
So what effects do dark nodes have in TC4? The few that I've found have had shitloads of aspects so I'd like to bring them back to my lab for refilling but I'm curious if that's going to gently caress me with wisps or something.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

TheDK posted:

I'm using Luddite 4 (thanks to whoever shared that pack) and it is also my first experience with Biomes O' Plenty... that poo poo is crazy! :stare:

Anyone have good, wacky seeds for BOP? Something that has a spawn area ripe for colonizing but also close proximity to crazy biomes. Bonus points if there is a village nearby.

Also, using Luddite 4, what is the typical progression for a new game? This is my first time using most of the mods in the pack but I've been reading up on them and now I think I'm suffering from information overload. Can I utilize any of the mods for making the early-game any easier? I noticed Barley can grow in the wild as another source for wheat, so that is pretty cool.

I'd say spend a bit gathering basic resources and shitloads of ink and paper, then make a thaumometer and scan things for a couple days, way pointing nodes for future use at the same time. After that you're good to hole up and play the research mini game until you can't stand it anymore at which point you can make an internal furnace for ore processing and maybe an infusion altar and whatever other thaumcraft goodies you want and begin looking at the other mods in the pack.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Heya EB, I've got a quick Big Reactors question.

I'm using the 9x9x3 reactor from a few pages back. It works great and puts out ~1000 RF/t... but it seems to turn off randomly every hour or so. I haven't been able to find any reason for it to do so, so I stuck a redstone port on it and put a 2 minute inverted timer in front of it. The quick toggle off/on every 2 minutes keeps it running fine indefinitely, but with a constant signal (lever) it eventually turns itself back off until I cause a block update near the lever. I'm using BigReactors-0.2.6A because it was distributed with the FTB pack I based my modlist off of so if this has been fixed since then disregard me.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Awesome, thanks for the help guys. I didn't even think about that since my bases are usually chunkloaded, but I set up a reactor pretty early on in this world to play around with the mod. Hopefully that's what the issue was since that would mean that I can get rid of my workaround now that I've got it chunkloaded.

On a different note, whats the behavior if a reactor's energy buffer is totally full? Does it shut down or enter any sort of throttled state?

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Erogenous Beef posted:

No, it will happily continue to chew up your fuel. The machinery to create throttles is left to you; that's what redstone, rednet and computer ports are for. Shut the whole thing off? Insert control rods? Your choice.

Awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Engineering this whole system out has been quite a bit of fun. My reactor is currently about 90% of my RF power grid and I've got an MFR laser drill happily devouring any excess power but with the addition of a big bank of liquifacted coal engines I'm thinking I might actually be able to cap out some cells so I'll have to look into conserving reactor fuel a bit.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Just wanna give a shoutout to KingLemming who is currently trying to mediate the drama between Greg and mDiyo.

The best part of this is that mDiyo has snapped far enough that the whole community that loves making GBS threads on Greg so much is on Greg's side.

Edit: Here's the latest revision of his GT nag screen

:stare:

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 19, 2013

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

chami posted:

Oh man, what happened now? Was there another flareup of their spat?

I swear, most of the time sometimes modder drama is much more entertaining than the mods they produce.

It seems mDiyo sort of just picked today to snap. There's a few legit complaints to be made about Greg's conduct: he spams logs with complaints about oredict entries that don't follow his perceived standard, and GT will corrupt your world if your name happens to be mDiyo. Somehow I'm still pretty sure that an end-user warning calling Greg a big meanie isn't quite the solution here.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

You can also see large parts of it on the IC2 forums GT thread and some insight from KL in this reddit thread.

Drama and fallout abound!

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Cantorsdust posted:

In non-drama related discussion:

Maybe you guys can help me with this. I'm trying to find an MJ equivalent to the Advanced Solar Panels' Quantum Generator for IC2, which provides an adjustable generator block. You put in a number, and it outputs that amount in EU/tick. I want exactly that, but in MJ.

I found a possible candidate in Quarry Plus, but the drat thing causes minecraft to crash on load. Alternatively, help me fix this crash: http://pastebin.com/EVtCTfMn

I'm not sure if this exists (it very well may) but it would probably be pretty easy for anyone with modding knowledge to throw together an adjustable RF generator that you could slap a conduit on for MJ. I'm making the pretty safe assumption that it would be easier to make this with the RF API than the MJ one.

I hope I can use GT and TiC together in 1.7 though, honestly. I don't like either of the authors but TiC gives me some pretty neat tools and a cool multiblock to shove in a room somewhere. I like throwing GT in my main pack for each MC version because it gives me some higher end machinery to gently caress around with if I end up playing the same world off and on for a couple months. It's artificial difficulty through grind but if I'm drowning in materials eventually I might as well have some expensive things to spend them on that look nice in my workshop.

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Dec 19, 2013

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Cantorsdust posted:

RF doesn't exist in 1.5.2 :(

edit: is minecraft 1.6 stable in terms of modding at this point? Should I roll up a new 1.6 pack?

It's stable enough to be easily worth playing. KingLemming and company have the latest iteration of TE out and it's quite a joy to use. There's tons of new mods to try and just as many mods that have been totally rewritten.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Cantorsdust posted:

Well, gently caress. Now's as good a time as any as I just reset my server. I guess I'll spend a weekend updating Cantorpack to 1.6.

I'd recommend taking a look at FTB's new set of universal configs. It's basically a big pack of configs for popular mods with ID conflicts already resolved. You can obviously make your own config tweaks from there, but you don't have to deal with ID conflicts. It has configs for all of the mods in any of the new FTB packs from the past week and a decent number of other mods.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Fortis posted:

I think GregTech was the last mod to pull the directory stunt. I don't know if he undid it. IIRC Sengir removed the malicious code from Forestry once he was convinced it had done its job (or maybe he thought better of it? I doubt it.)
As far as BC goes, I'd guess that Sengir and CJ are just going with SpaceToad's wishes. That's who made BC originally, right? If he was chill about modpacks, those two clowns are going to respect it because modders rights. (edit: this assumes they're both consistent about their flawed philosophies regarding intellectual property rights w/r/t modding. It's entirely possible they're huge hypocrites.)

I can confirm that as of the last 1.5 version of GT you still can't use run it in a technic directory without some hex editing on it's main class file. I maintained a 1.5 GT pack using the Technic platform and had to modify each new GT version before I pushed it. I wouldn't know if it's still in his 1.6 versions though.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

m2pt5 posted:

Do the other tools have their own empowered effects?

Gonna go ahead and shamelessly steal this from some reddit post.

quote:

All tools use 100 rf per use in normal mode and come with +1 flux damage already on them. Flux damage is unblockable. All tools can be enchanted, unbreaking will reduce tool cost by 20% per level. For example a tool with unbreaking III (max) will reduce the 100 rf cost down to 40 (60% decrease).

• Pickaxe: Mine in a 1x3 area (tall), uses up 400 rf per mine (33 extra per block mined). Can now be used as a shovel also, mines one block at a time. Gains +1 flux damage for a total of 6 damage, 2 unblockable.
  • Sword: +3 flux damage, 400 rf per use. It has a total 12 damage, 4 unblockable.
  • Battlewrench: +2 flux damage, 400 rf per use. Has a total of 9 damage, 3 unblockable.
  • Sickle: sickles a 9x9x3 area (vs the normal 7x7), uses up 800 rf. 1.25 more rf used per block (assuming you use all 9x9x3 blocks). Gains +1 flux damage and does 7 damage total, 2 unblockable.
  • Axe: chops in a 5x5 area, uses 800 rf. Becomes more energy efficient if you manage to mine more than eight blocks at a time with it, vs other tools which all become less energy efficient. Because it uses 800 rf in a 5x5 area for a potential total of 125 blocks mined vs 100 for one block mined. Gains +1 flux damage and does 7 damage total, 2 unblockable.
  • Shovel: Mines a 5x1 area (five blocks forward from you), uses 400 rf per use. Like axe it becomes more efficient because it uses 400 rf for five blocks mined vs 100 rf for one block. Shovel can also be used as a hoe, and it also hoes a 5x1 area in empowered mode. Gains +1 flux damage and does 5 total damage, 2 unblockable.
  • Omniwrench: has no empowered mode. Omniwrench can also be used as shears, however.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Oh hey, the new Redstone Arsenal stuff is enchantab-

:stare:

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

m2pt5 posted:

That's pretty close to mine, except I took off knockback and have Sharpness V.

Yeah I need to dig into thaumcraft so I can get the thaumic tinkerer enchanting table and choose things like that. I just slapped it into a vanilla enchanting table, was pretty pleased with the results. KL must have put a pretty high enchantability value on these things.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

KingLemming posted:

You have no idea how much hackery I had to do to make that stuff actually work. Well worth it though.

And yes, quite enchantable. :) The metal parts are basically a gold/silver alloy, and enchantability in Minecraft seems to correlate with conductivity.

I'm really loving that you managed to make Unbreaking reduce power consumption. This thing murders pigmen for days.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

The King of Swag posted:

1.8 is so close, that I don't think 1.7 is going to see any mods. I have a feeling that it'll be skipped the same way 1.5 was.

1.5 was hardly skipped. Tekkit and FTB both had multiple packs on it, and it was the first version for some of the currently adored mods like Tinker's Construct.

I'd have to agree that no one would be surprised if 1.7 was passed over though. It has forge support but hardly any of the mods are going to get stable releases put together before 1.8 drops.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Ars Magica 2 is totally skilltree based but it's also clunky and unstable and not particularly fun, in my opinion.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Khorne posted:

Factorization has done some cool stuff recently. Of course, because it's factorization, none of it is documented. You can generate steam at a comparable rate to full size hp railcraft boilers by consuming 4 bread per minute with 4x caliometric burners. Cake lasts longer and produces steam at the same rate. Yes, using food to generate steam. The same steam that can power MFR's steam generator or TE's dynamo or any other steam accepting device. Even gregtech's steam turbine works with it.

Would you mind elaborating on this setup?

I set up 9 Burner/Boiler pairs with the burners adjacent to the boilers and water underneath, with the burners being fed bread automatically, and they're not quite able to fully feed two steam dynamos. Were these nerfed at some point? I'm running Factorization 0.8.23 in Tech World 1.0.4 with a few things like Thaumcraft/Tinkerer and GregTech.

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Jan 20, 2014

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Khorne posted:

I typed wrong. Yeah, you need about 4 per dynamo. I was thinking per second vs per tick. A boiler should output significantly more unless you scale to a large setup.

Ah, alright. It would be interesting to see 400 or so of them powering a big GT turbine but I think the wheat and tickrate cost would be pretty intense at that point.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Oh, neat, the UE guys went and restructured their entire site and broke all existing links and documentation again.

I had almost forgotten the intensity of their dedication to frustrating their users.

Edit:

mechaet posted:

On my test system that barely runs NST (8fps), slimming down the mods with particles and such has afforded it the ability to run this pack at an average of 34fps. Doesn't require tons of memory, either; default permgen is fine. There was a lot of thought and testing that went into this pack, and I think that'll show over time.

Getting ready to give this a whirl on my 2010 MBA and a new Chromebook with 2gb of ram. Just out of curiosity, why the obscure Barrel mod over JABBA?

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Jan 21, 2014

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

bbcisdabomb posted:

You should be able to throw yourself into a grinder and concert all your XP to essence.

That sounds like a fairly MFR-like solution.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Yeah, don't do that.

We did the math last night, 512 MFR Bio Generators fed from 32 Bio Reactors fed from a few Dye Farms is all you need.

Result? 8192 MJ/tick. Constant power, checkerboard pattern can get all the generators stacked 4 tall into a single chunk. Stack the dye farms and you can make a bunch of huge ones, put all your power gen in a single vertical holding. Super-efficient that way. Use deep storage if you need.

We are building this config because you can just scale it up, essentially infinitely. Every 16 generators needs a reactor running at full tilt.

Obviously, you may need more reactors to deal with the volume requirements initially as you fuel up the system till their internal buffers are full, and your fluiducts are full. Once that happens, your system will back up and fill up and then it will supply as needed.

This also work well if you don't want to have to worry about supplying a fuel. Infinite fuel loop/power loop ensures long term options without having to explore.

This still sounds a heck of lot less cool than the cake drill :colbert:.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Vib Rib posted:

I realized I'm really only using Mekanism for its green generators anymore. If Thermal Expansion (or some simple, standalone mod that was able to avoid the downward spiral of clutter) would add solar and wind generators I'd be pretty well set.
That said, the only reason I even really want to remove it is that monsters keep spawning with ridiculously powerful Mek weapons and armor, which is already a bad thing before they become infernal. If I could just remove that, if they'd just add a config option, I wouldn't care to remove Mek in the first place. This feels like RedPower volcanoes and rubber trees all over again.

You can ditch the Mekanism Tools module, if you don't mind losing the osmium/etc tools and armor altogether.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
It's not the type of pack that usually catches on here, but a few of you might be interested to know that the FTB subreddit's Test Pack Please Ignore is coming out in open beta in <1hr. It's a big (164 mods according to FML) ultimate-style pack of both tech and magic mods (modlist here) with quite a lot of work into balancing them against each other in the sense that one mod shouldn't allow you to skip massive parts of the intended tech tree of another, like artifice steel trivializing Mek. It's gregtech-included but they've done some nice nerfing so that IC2 machines aren't any harder to make, hammers give 1:1 plates, storage blocks don't have to be compressed, and no recipes/mechanics outside of GT/IC2 are touched. It also has customized ore gen which clusters each type of ore into a much smaller range of y-levels, so you can easily do targetted manual mining.

If any of that sounds interesting, there should be a private pack code over here within 10 minutes or so.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

m2pt5 posted:

If it were available in any way other than through the FTB launcher I'd try it.

Also amusing is they're using Thaumcraft and Twilight Forest without permission for either, according to their mod list, which makes a bunch more that are "conditional on permission for all other mods" invalid.

TC and Twilight Forest are both using a loophole similar to ATLauncher. They don't download with the pack, but when you launch it, the TPPI-Tweaks mod displays a splash with a button that opens the download links and a button that opens the mod folder, instructing you to download them and put them there yourself.

You could use the internal pack download link and roll your own MultiMC instance of the pack.

Edit: vv FTB has a handful of 1.6.4 packs out including this one.

Fruit Chewy fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jan 24, 2014

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Blind Duke posted:

So now that FTB is absorbed by Curse they finally put some basic effort into making sure the mods within their pack play nice with eachother instead of demanding modders balance around an environment slapdash thrown together?

Could Curse obtaining FTB actually be a good thing for the users?

Nope!

TPPI was put together by a group of redditors with a healthy mix of community input and disregarding community input in favor of actual good ideas. They were offered a third party pack spot (alongside Mindcrack and such) by the FTB guys pretty early on. You can see the amount of work that has gone into it on Github. I'm enjoying the pack so far but it's honestly the only decent pack on the FTB launcher at this point.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
I feel like I'm failing to understand something here. Are all of these modders (KL excluded) quitting simply because Mojang finally decided to come out and say "mods are mods, stop loving restricting them"?

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Does anyone have Mek textures for JSTR or something similar that I could throw in?

I've almost got my resource pack complete but I'm at a total loss for Mek textures.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Reason posted:

How do I teach an ME crafting network to smelt silicon or smelt the processor assemblies? It seems like it should do it somehow, but I'm not entirely sure how to teach it a pattern for smelting something.

Make a pattern with your dust in the grid and then manually put silicon as the product, then put that pattern into an ME Interface on a furnace and import the output of that furnace.

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid

Thyrork posted:

I think as someone explained it before, stand in the water, fire upwards, get out of the water and it should cast successfully. Of course this means jumping, and jumping means hunger! :haw:

Good god this game looks great. :stare: If they get multiplayer to work i'd be so loving sold.

You can just stand next to the water and cast slightly forward of straight up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruit Chewy
Feb 13, 2012
join whole squid
Grind is sort of an accepted part of the whole skyblock thing, dating back to the OG vanilla skyblocks. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it's accepted as part of the genre, if you will.

I'm loving AS though. My favorite moment is finishing my automated sieving/smelting/pouring chain which self-sustains with lava power and igneous extruders for gravel/dust/lava. Turns nothing into barrels of blocks of metal.

• Locked thread