Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Fried Chicken posted:

Like everything else, the religion of comic book characters has been exhaustively chronicled by nerds on the internet, with a detailed compilation of screen caps, scans, transcripts, quotes, interviews and posts from writers, and citations to back it up

http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/comic_book_religion.html

It bugs me that there is apparently not a single Unitarian superhero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Jason Aaron's Hulk run had its ups and downs, but its ups included Dr. Doom performing brain surgery on The Hulk - who refused to be put under because he didn't trust Doom - with an adamantium chainsaw. So I can't hate it entirely.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I'm pretty sure I'm the one dude who liked Brubaker's X-Men run. Hell, even Brubaker didn't like it.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

d00gZ posted:

There's a very solid case to be made that Uncanny X-Men was loving pointless to read between 1991 and 2011.

My irrational love for X-Cutioner's song makes me want to disagree with this, but even then that only brings us up to '92 and covers like... four issues.

• Locked thread