Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Clip-On Fedora posted:

the Blob became a cannibal and ate The Wasp,

Good Christ. So this is the source of that moment in the Badass thread when Nightcrawler teleports a shark inside the Blob? I'd be perfectly happy to lose that if it meant none of that other nonsense happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

If it wasn't for the Clone Saga we never would have gotten Scarlet Spider and I do not want to live in that world.

I read about eighteen of the thirty-five parts of the Life of Reilly before I just got sick of it and stopped. The thing is, up to about the end of part 5, which correlates to ASM #400? I was hooked. It didn't really slow down until I got past the part correlating to SSM 226, either. That was some good poo poo, I can't imagine how that must have felt to read fresh and new back in the day. If Marvel had either had the stones to go through with it or the self-control to stop when the stoppin' was good, I think we could have gotten something really amazing out of it.

Instead, by all accounts Marketing and Sales decided to wring the cow until all the blood was gone, let alone milk. What a goddamned shame.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

SirDan3k posted:

They also boned a new universe into existence in the form of a lion with a sun halo-thing.

...Narnia?

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

prefect posted:

Sorry, but the correct Nightcrawler response is "Unglaubich!" :colbert:

Alternative acceptable response: "Gott in himmel!" ("im himmel"?)

im Himmel, I think. Most nouns get capitalized in German no matter where in the sentence they appear.

• Locked thread