Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Sins Past was fantastic. I approve. I do not approve of OMD or OMIT and would have rather they just have had Waid, Wells, Kelly on the book instead. JMS's run started out well enough then sort of petered into all over the place and to questionable quality. At least he turned things around initially on the book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Waterhaul posted:

All of that just makes me want to re-read the Clone Saga.

What an awful mess :allears:

There were some nice beats in there. I liked Ben, the Scarlet Spider, liked the brotherhood, liked the contrast where they were at in their lives like in Power and Responsibility...but that might have been because DeMatteis was probably doing his damndest to make good stories and Bagely's art.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm one of those. But toss in the Gwen Stacy clone that's still out and about.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

bobkatt013 posted:

I am not sure we will get that since Kaine did kill Doc Ock

I really hope that's extrapolated on.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
When you say Adam X, do you mean The Xtreme?

EDIT: YOU DO! Hahahah!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Mr. Maltose posted:

poo poo like that was why the X-men tie in was pretty much the only good Fear Itself book.

I love the fact he's swearing up a storm. His 90s design is incredible.

I mean, note how his shoulder blades are blocking his line of vision.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
From Disassembled through Siege I thought it was a fun ride. The initial start to the Heroic Age had some promise but I think it just sort of meandered here and there. I'm kind of hoping Hickman's been given the keys to set up a new Marvel era or whatnot.

• Locked thread