Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric_Mud
May 31, 2011

>10 THRUST "ROBO_COX"
>20 GOTO 10

Mike From Nowhere posted:

During the storyline where the X-Men are all in space and expecting to be taken over by the Brood, Nightcrawler is seen praying and he and Wolverine have a conversation on the subject. Wolverine straight up says "I don't believe in God - never have, never will." I'm quoting from memory, but that's the gist.

X-Men vs. Dracula, Wolverine uses his claws to make the sign of the cross to scare off Dracula off once it's confirmed that religious symbols do work (including Shadowcat's Star of David.) Nothing happens and Dracula says something like "You have to believe for it to work."

Oh god why do I remember that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread