Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Senor Candle posted:

I tend to ignore anything that mentions 4chan

Byrne fan spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Endless Mike posted:

If Byrne doesn't like 4chan, then, well, that's one of the two times a day he's right.

Byrne hates 4chan because they organized a raid on his creepy hugbox forum. The objective was to express polite and reasoned positions that ran counter to his, and watch how long it took him to flip his poo poo and start banning like a madman. It was drat fun, one of the few 4chan memories I still look back on fondly.

Edit: He hates anywhere that isn't his forum though, to be fair.

I Killed GBS fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 16, 2013

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
For me? Thirty minutes and two posts. :v:
The most subtle ones lasted another day or so until Byrne got paranoid and banned everyone who'd registered within the last week.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Holy poo poo, that Supergirl costume. I've been intentionally avoiding all of DC's Nu52 stuff, so I had no idea it was that bad. :psyduck:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

e X posted:

It's an incredible '90s name. Seriously, a weird spelled 'bad word' is easily the most '90s thing ever, next to muscles and giant guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Random Stranger posted:

There's something amusing about how Darkseid is the only supervillain like that who ever chills out in people's living rooms. Imagine if the FF came back from the moon and found Doom spread out on their couch and going through episodes of Two and a Half Men off their DVR.

I think it's part showmanship (nowhere is safe from me, I can be anywhere I want to and there's no way you can stop me) and partly his weird sort of nihilistic disdain for everything. He doesn't give a gently caress about your sense of propriety, if he has something he wants to tell you, he'll be in your living room, using your poo poo.

• Locked thread