Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
I was going to dig up my copies of Batman 579-581 but apparently they are so bad I've hid them from myself.

Fortunately, the arc is fairly well trod comic blog fodder and for good reason. The comics are bad, but also bad in the way that's fun to write about. The story is stupid and barely makes any sense with a unlikable villain and Batman being a weirdo. The art is the funny sort of hideous where Batman spends the whole arc thrusting his crotch and dressing up like a GI Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
Red Skull was also Secretary of Defense for a while but in the american government's defense he had the incredible disguise of changing his name to Dell Rusk.

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward

fatherboxx posted:

Damion Scott is an absolutely awesome artist, but he was severely restrained on Batgirl with typical mid-00s boring colors and the watering down of his trademark graffiti-inspired style. I wish someone would let him do a GN or mini with the level of craft that he put into his Solo issue.
He got to go nuts with that Raven mini he did with Marv Wolfman a few years ago. It's definitely something I'd like to revist at some point since at the time I didn't really dig it but now I think it might be fun to read.

• Locked thread