Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

the spyder posted:

Mmmmm $1279 worth of LED shop lights.

My father in law just did that in his shop and garage. He loves them, got em at Costco, too.

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Mar 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Not wanting to derail any further,

Too late!

I bought the 12v version and love the impacts. Smaller than the 18v systems but plenty of power to do most of the jobs I need them for.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I like that we just get the before. Glad the mini held up. Makes me feel better about my wife driving around in hers. Also happy it isn't an S.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

the spyder posted:

spark plugs in the wrong holes

Could you expand on this a little? I'm almost there...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

some texas redneck posted:

A lot of rotaries require different plugs depending on where the plug is installed. They run a leading and trailing plug, so each rotor has 2 plugs.

AFAIK the only difference between the two plugs is the heat range, but that's enough to cause a plug to foul, and also enough to burn poo poo. Which would definitely explain much of the carbon.

I want to know what the gently caress they did to that poor turbo though. :stonk:

Awesome, thanks!

Brigdh posted:

Nice visual guide of different FB/FC plug options: http://mazdatrix.com/ign-2.htm

Interesting to read up on that. I haven't spent a lot of time tuning or racing so that side of it is all new.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

That Rivian is pretty loving cool.

But this is just awesome. I'd rather have an electric van with solar and everything on the inside, but that is such a cool looking idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Just saw a pristine white FD heading east on 18 from Lincoln City around 12-1pm and figured I saw Spyder in the wild.