Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Oh that's a bummer.

The wheels look amazing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Hell if they offer different sizes split them up. I'd buy a box of m8 and trade.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

+1k for a new oem seems like a screaming deal.

Braaap 911 going to be boost or na?

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Good name for an rx8 team even if ls powered.

What did you think of the hankooks in the wet?

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

mekilljoydammit posted:

How many bees though?

13! :dadjoke:

I think I just died a little inside.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

I do not need another project but I also really want a 240/280z.

Idea what the asking price will be?

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Oh my god that oil pan. Those tool marks. I dont know how to machine something that wrong.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

I mean 15k for a truck that's 100k miles and has its maintenance debts paid with some spares lying around from parts truck is a steal atm.

Everything I've seen in that price range recently is either about to break in half or a poorly lifted bro dozer that's showing its age.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

How tf are you standing much less posting if that was your year.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

The finish on all those bits looks amazing. Bummer about the mismatch but it'll still look like a time capsule vs crusty steel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

kastein posted:

I have just one question.

How the gently caress do you get so much done?

Same.

Also that looks like it's brand new.