Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Because it's code, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

You just need a rack-mount kegerator. I think a 60U system would fit.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

the spyder posted:

This one was packed bad enough that we went ahead and used the hose. When we finally got clean water from both the radiator, block, and heater core (read: 20+ gallons of water ran through), we let it drain and blew the system out with compressed air. Every hose was pretty much disconnected. I filled it with distilled water and new coolant, knowing that in a few weeks/heat cycles I'm going to be flushing it again with just distilled water and more new coolant. After letting the car warm up, the coolant went from green to murky green. I personally don't like those radiator flush kits, but I'm tempted try it. There's just so much rust/corrosion in the system.

Nothing wrong with a little muriatic acid flush, just don't let it sit in there.