Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Okay, this is now officially too long without an update. Tell us you're garage posting doing something stupid....right??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Exocet. Exocet. Exocet.

:dogbutton:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Is it really that hard to find nonETH in most places these days? Pretty much every newer Quiktrip in the southeast has it for "nontaxable" stuff like lawnmowers, watercraft (they really really hate the corn gas) etc.
Even though I've replaced all the lines I'd never put ethanol in my e30.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

STR posted:

Quiktrip as in the QT based in Tulsa, OK? The ones here (DFW) don't have any nontaxable fuel, and the newest ones carry E15.

Gotta admit, I'm gonna miss them when I move... DFW is the only market they have in TX. Delicious hot dogs that are pretty much always fresh, pretty decent pizzas, and Top Tier fuel. :smith:

DFW is their battleground with Atlanta's Racetrac, though - they literally build across the street from each other regularly. Except RT's hot dogs have usually been sitting on the roller grill all day, the buns are usually stale, and they don't treat their employees nearly as well (in pay, benefits, and many other ways - QT pays drat good).

I'm in ATL (north suburbs) and Race Trac can suck a dick. It is fun watching them battle it out all day though. Put it this way, QT closed 2 stores both about .8 miles within the new shiny one just because they weren't close to the local freeway and I'm sure it's actually panned out for them margin wise. Both of those properties sit, properly decommissioned EPA wise, with a brown brick building on them with no windows. I feel like they'll be that way forever.

e: if I can't get VPower, QT is absolutely my go to fuel.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
My only response, and I hope all of AI can concur, HELL loving YEAH.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

STR posted:

We are, but Galler and Nothing But Hate sum it up better than I can.

You do awesome work, and I'll kick anybody that disagrees in the nads. :v:

:same:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
You're a loving mad man and its beautiful and an inspiration. Rock on.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Jesus goddamn christ on the cross.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
FDs and 13 letter poo poo spreader Fords? 5 5 5 5 5 5

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

sharkytm posted:

the VCG carrying the glowplug harness,

WHAT

okay, story time.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
it's such a shame that we're functionally going to be out of rotary parts in the next few years. Regardless, you're doing the lord's work.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
too lazy to find it right now but: go_on.png

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Continually one of the best AI threads.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Hell yeah.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Hell yes

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I always appreciate the photo unloads but holy poo poo we need details

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
poo poo...

Ice storms are the worst, and Georgia is due for another, it's been about 15 years...

Glad you were prepared and safe enough, hope the Porsche is okay enough to save.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Safety princess needs to wear a helmet next to that many 2us stacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
ooof. That price is going north.