Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
I am always astonished by every update in this thread. You are incredibly productive. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
Yeah I am here as well, just admiring the amount of awesome work being done. :)

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

the spyder posted:

Well now that it's sorted, back to fixing more important problems.

Good LORD you work fast. I would sit there sobbing at that sight, you just conquered it! Wow, just wow.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
Holy poo poo I've missed these posts. You are an amazing person. Thank you for posting again!

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
Wow, I am so sorry you have been dealing with the fire craziness. You live in an absolutely beautiful area/town!

Echoing the 'you have a lot of projects' wowza. I would suggest some time to figure out priorities and try not to feel overwhelmed. TODO lists give me anxiety sometimes...

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
Wow!

How crazy to find the car you've been looking for! I am happy for you and want to see your magic touch on it.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
:drat:

That's a freaking butt load in one post. I can't wait for deets.

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

the spyder posted:

The front straight was nicknamed hydroplane alley. Our best driver (I'm waiting for someone to look closely at the photos and tell me who it is) for Saturday in the worst of the rain did a 2.08 and thought there was another ~7 seconds in the car after we fixed the blown rear bushings and adjusted the suspension.

Do I see RP?! wowwww

Looks like a hell of a good time. Love being at the track

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender

the spyder posted:

I'm not even sure how to discuss how f-d our generation and future generations are without pointless rage, politics, and an absolute disbelief of what's been gotten away with. The US has been transformed to a pay-to-play "life experience", rooted deeply in corporate greed and I'm not happy about it.

QFT... this is exactly how I feel about life right now and my wife doesn't understand.

It sounds like we are in similar positions with work. Stressed, need more help... It seems that the big wigs at the top make bank acquiring while the workers are left to make things work with limited resources.

Glad you can take some refuge in nature and with some cool cars. Take care of yourself! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jink
May 8, 2002

Drop it like it's Hot.
Taco Defender
Amazing amount of work! Beautiful pictures.

I am amazed at how much you get done.. I feel so lazy after seeing your posts!

Those rx7 shots are pure hotness.