Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
Is it bad that I'm actually way more interested in the shop pics and progress as opposed to the FDs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
My sense of scale for your shop was WAY off until I saw the white FD parked in there.

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
So this is how this is going to work-
I'm going to divorce my wife.
You're going to divorce your wife.
Then we can be together, forever, happy...
happy...

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3
:j: "You want to marry some car guy from the internet? Is he at least cute?"

She asks the tough ones folks. She did like "The white one" when I showed her the RX-7s.(Racist)

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

the spyder posted:

That sounds like AA... lol

Currently owned by me: 7 FD's. (I gave away the 91 vert last month)
Customer cars: 9 (Including several friends cars)

Are any of the 7 for sale? Maybe mechanically sound and needs a repaint?
I'm getting the itch to get something I lusted after as a young adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

the spyder posted:

I may have exactly this. The question is, do you really want a money pit in your life. Haha. I’m just about the clean up the red 93 base model I bought in the fall. It needs paint and I’m determining the health now. But it is a clean title with no sunroof and black interior. Winning combo IMO.

Want? gently caress no.Have an amazingly irrational desire. Yes.

I did check ebay after I posted that and prices are like 3 times what they were when I last looked, so it might not even be in the realm of possibility anymore anyway.