Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay, who's gonna be the wacky sidekick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do you jump on that bike and ride it back and forth like a swing?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You stop posting and we mutiny.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You're a beautiful soul.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Haaaaa.

Keep on spydering dude.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh man, that's so cool.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Adam LZ is a worthless sack of poo poo.

Spyder I love shop cleanup posts

Edited because I used a bad word! Sorry!

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Dec 13, 2020

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well gently caress him.

His rampant use of "fag" as an insult in his early YT days was a pretty clear show of who he is.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I really despise him. I have a few friends who've interacted with him at drift events and it's crazy how huge his cult/fanbase is.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm not a fan of his either.

Most auto youtube is bad these days though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's this dude on Tik Tok (shut up) who does dumb car poo poo up in Alaska. Short, goofy videos with potatoes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Kiss it?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Can you prototype out of cheaper material?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Echoing the "im glad you're all okay" sentiments. God drat that looks rough.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Beads?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always forget that you raise bees and it always makes me so happy to see that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That is gorgeous, more pictures of that car please.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I love the shop updates. Your build was such a great thing to watch, it's good to see you giving it some love.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's awesome, can't wait to see them in place!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Darchangel posted:

Honestly, one of my fears is that by the time I'm actually able to buy some land and build a shop, I won't be able to use it. I'm 52 now, so looking a bit grim, what with the housing market and <waves hands around at everything> all this.
I'd love to sell my house that I dislike, but that would mean fighting for another one, and I don't have that in me right now, if ever.

With the notion of moving to Ohio in a few years I've been looking within a half hour radius of my wife's home office. The current prospects are either crumbling hell holes or priced at nearly double what we paid for this house. Or both. I don't expect things to improve by the time we relocate, if anything it's going to be worse. I genuinely have no idea what we'll do. When we sold and rebought we were right at the cusp of the housing insanity and we got very lucky. Many factors contributed and that just won't happen again.
Single acre plots are selling for half what we paid for this house so building new is even less likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A Spyder post never disappoints.

I am most interested in that window project you were working on a while back. Did you ever post a wrap of that job?