Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

What everyone else said, plus: your shop and fabrication skills are what I aspire to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

MiniFoo posted:

Where'd you get that shirt?

the spyder posted:

I believe the shirt came from Blipshift, I'll check.
Correct.

Edit: Found it, looks like that color was iii.

Krakkles fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 4, 2021

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

the spyder posted:

To start the day I pulled all the intake/hoses/airbox out and cleaned/coated it with aerospace 303.

I did a double take when I saw this picture and wondered how you got my old car :D

the spyder posted:

Next up, filled the transmission.

I love this - the adapter that hooks into the transmission is something you built, yeah? I might have to put something like that together.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

the spyder posted:

It came with my power fill - which was half the price when I ordered it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0119DHX7O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
Ah, I thought that was a Power Bleeder. Which ... I kind of think is basically the same thing. Maybe I can just buy/build the adapter and use that, since I've already got it.