Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!
Fellow Rotorhead chiming in for encouragements sake.

My Z33 and My FD the day I got her.

Ontario RX-7 Meet at Forks of the Credit

She's almost entirely stock, 93 Touring with PEG, R1 chinsplitter, R1 strut bar, JDM Y-pipe, HKS SSQ BOV LOL, Spirit R Nardi steering wheel, RZ OEM Recaro bucket with slide and tilt rail

Carbon Kevlar OEM Recaro. These seats always look washed out in photos, but this one only has 12,000kms on it - so trust me when I say it looks brand new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrodes
Oct 18, 2003

LOL RACISM!

Larrymer posted:

^ :hawaaaafap:

I love the look of FD's but hate how tiny they are inside. No love for people over 6'. I rode along in a friend's at an autocross with a helmet on and my spine was already compressed just sitting in it. :(

Hence the high prices for the OEM Recaros, with the slide and tilt rail, mine bought me about 3" of headroom. The Nardi wheel is also smaller, giving a much more organic feel to the steering (similar in my experience to only the E46 M3). I now fit perfectly, but I don't have room to heel-toe yet.

I actually have more trouble fitting in General's NSX. I also don't fit in Gallardos. Tough life I lead. My DD is a Focus ST - all the Z's are gone. I couldn't do the Z34; the engine is so coarse and uninspired. Besides - you do not pass up the opportunity to own a MINT stock FD.