Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
If you want to sell/trash any of that ECU and gauges and stuff, I'd be interested in buying/taking some of it off your hands. Those ECU cases are very useful for some stuff, and a significant bit of it can be repaired with just replacing the high power transistors.

IOwnCalculus posted:

What are you actually doing here?

I think that is a cooling loop for the TIG welder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

the spyder posted:

Two WTF's in this photo: The pressure sensor has been replaced with a cabin atmospheric pressure sensor and the fuel pump bypass is bridged.

That looks to be the same sensor used for barometric pressure correction (and I think boost gauge for the GT/GTX) in Mazda 323s. I think even B6 Miatas have them, as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all the same sensor, means Mazda only needed only a single pressure/resistance table and part number.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Is that stuff from Crooober/UP Garage? Are they easy to work it? I've been on the hunt for old 323 GTX (or even BF/BG Familia parts really) and have seen some that might be really cool though shipping 1/3 of the way across the world to get junk leave me a bit apprehensive.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

cakesmith handyman posted:

You're fitting ❤ mufflers to everything now right?

I looked over and over for the Hello Kitty muffler in the picture, but a heart is okay too.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

You don't happen to have any old HKS PFC F-CON wiring do you? I bought a new in box one for my 323 GTX and it didnt come with a harness. Mazda used a single ECU connector style around that time, so I assume I could just move pins around. I don't want to cut up the GCC harness I have unless I run out of options...

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

I think its time to build a LeMons/Chumpcar FD, I'm sure you could make something with all your old OE/OEM bits and two K04s.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

I assume the intake length is tied to RPM instead of airflow itself? Is there an advance/retard curve, hysteresis, etc?

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Their poor thermal efficiency and rich running made them made relatively little NOx and therefore easy to either catalyze or air-injected afterburn. Gas engines were in the huge EGR flow dark days before three-way catalytic converters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Commodore_64 posted:

Comedy(?) option, how much does a small smelter/crucible/tools/ppe run? :allears:

IIs that in order from most important to optional?