Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
Supposedly the 09 is very popular with drift guys who hammer them all day with 600-800hp and rarely have issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
Maybe soothe your Ti wallet pains with how nice Adam LZ’s pie cut Ti piping looks.

https://youtu.be/rTpAJtV_M0Y

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
I've read all the horror stories about those things, but there's just something about the sirens call:

*whispers seductively* V12 Bi Turbo

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk

Interesting mix! I'm not a big light blue guy, but every time I see a 3000 in this spec, my god. :drat:

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk

IOwnCalculus posted:

I'd be annoyed at the mixed results on the zinc - but I also think the end result looks fantastic even with that.

Yeah and once assembled, you're probably the only person who will ever know. I love that you also painted the aluminium bits silver too, the number of people I see trying all sorts of poo poo to get a perfect finish when just coating it woul solve the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk

the spyder posted:

Oh I hate to disappoint(?), but I only clear coated the aluminum bits. No silver/aluminum paint here... I'll do a post about the vapor blasting setup I built. It was... worth it?

Aahh my bad. Speaks to how well the blasting worked though!