Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

the spyder posted:

I offered to bump it up to 100psi so he could come back today, but apparently he was done for the day... at 11am.

Frustrating, but nothing I can do about it until Tuesday due to the holiday.

It's not a home improvement without 2 separate trips to Home Depot, or in your case with the shop, 2 trips from the inspector. Don't even get me started with the bullshit that inspectors pull. I used to run swimming pools and had one shut us down and require a retest in 6 hours but cut out for the day at 8:45am, not to return until the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

the spyder posted:

I forgot option F- my wifes preferred choice. She drives a 06 Mini S and really, really wants a 97+ 4.0/5spd jeep. If I were smart, I would buy the $5k 99' Wrangler off craigslist and take care of the laundry list of maintenance the Mini has and just drive it, saving the $600/m in car payment/insurance/extra fuel a WRX or M3 would cost me. A CX-5 is also looking like the only sane option at this point, haha.

This isn't a bad option at all. I'm pro-anything that makes it so people don't have car payments, and the Mini is perfectly serviceable until summer when you could sell it and pick up an older wagon of some sort with AWD without the winter tax on those kinds of vehicles.