Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

That sander is tits.

Jeez good thing I don't have a shop or I'd be completely broke :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Jesus Christ I hate chain tire shops with a passion. I found one good Indy tire/alignment shop and they are expensive but worth it because they aren't idiots and actually take pride in doing poo poo right.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

What color is that dark blue called? Starlight mica or something? God I love that Color on FDs.

Also watch out for those chemtrails.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh my god this is amazing but how in the hell do you plan on getting any kind of traction in that thing? The rear end end has to weigh almost nothing.

[edit] lead in the tailgate? :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Haha I was under the impression you were putting that turbo in the truck for some reason.

Super psyched to see the 20B come to life.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh my god that Billet 3 rotor. A thing of Beauty.

Also love the old trucks, I really regret not ever knowing about those when i was younger.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'd watch it for sure. If you can get somebody to shoot and edit go for it.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'm the fake christmas tree still laying around that needs to be put in storage :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'm the pizza shoes :v:

That looks rad tho

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Darchangel posted:

Would the surprise be that it's not a rotary?

Yep, can see the LS intake poking out of the hood :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

the spyder posted:

So the funny thing is I have a local guy I've known forever wanting me to 20b swap his Rx-8. Well see if he wants to pony up for it.

Might as well find a FD shell too, kind of a waste on an RX8 imo

An FD with a 20b would be worth a shitload more than an RX8 with one

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yeah I know that's what I mean, might as well get an FD but to each his own

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Who cares tho, the FD is probably one of the best looking cars ever, the RX8 is a turd in comparison.

But I don't know the FD market well enough, must be even shells and non running cars are getting ridiculous

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

the spyder posted:

Quoting this because F' Adam LZ. I got hit up minutes after posting my CYM acquisition saying he wanted to buy it.

Wait, is he a goon? How did he find out you had it?

I woulda told him to gently caress off, geez

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

the spyder posted:

As it turns out there’s a major cock up. Combination of a drawing mirrored and the angle of the dangle is wrong. Working on fixing the drawing (read: redoing them...) now.

Awesome machinist might have cut all the plates with the flipped drawing... gently caress me.

Ugh that sucks

:ughh:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Mariner Blue :colbert:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Locktite on spark plugs, loving :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I love the stock FD wheels, I don't know why. They also fit perfect on an NC Miata and make it look ten times better.

I almost want to buy an NC just so I can put FD wheels on it :v: